Consolidated Bestiary and Player Races

egoaz2ca

Mongoose
All the MgT2 source books are great, but I'm a bit overwhelmed with keeping location of various assets in hand. This is particularly true of playable races and critters. Are there any plans for a consolidated source? In particular, I would love to see a living online reference/index. Maybe some basic info directly in the online source, but at least a name and picture, and pointer to the source book that contains it.

The same could be said for ships, ship options, and gear. An online reference would be nice, but probably not nice enough for anyone to do it. An online index for each book for easy searching would probably be enough.

Old School said:
The same could be said for ships, ship options, and gear. An online reference would be nice, but probably not nice enough for anyone to do it. An online index for each book for easy searching would probably be enough.

I do have one I did for ship options (like the one I did for 1st edition). Could put an image of that up if there be interest. (Not spread out in as many books as the 1st edition got to (yet)).

AndrewW said:
I do have one I did for ship options (like the one I did for 1st edition). Could put an image of that up if there be interest. (Not spread out in as many books as the 1st edition got to (yet)).

I certainly would like to take a look.

This is a good idea - may be a while before we can give it proper attention (lots of Traveller hardbacks to get out this year!), but we will keep this in mind!

Back