Confirmed April 11th Tourney in Aldershot

If not physically, then certainly in spirit - We burnt the White House to the ground! :twisted:

Anyway, with age comes experience. . . . . and a bad back, failing memory, poor eyesight, crankiness and copious amounts of wind!

I am not liking the idea! :x

And experience sure ain't helping my Narn win jack sh*t! :evil:

so presently attendees are?

Da Boss
Clanger
Greg
Kennyboy
Diseal
Digger
Democratus
TGT
Burger

Maybe's
Sneaky Chris
Triggy

Is Jim coming?

Anyone else?

Wonder if our Alex would be up for this one... make it a full contingent from "Greg's Crew" 8)

Well, do we still consider Simon as an honorary member? I don't think he's even got ships anymore! :p

Also, I know Andy (Shutuphippie) can't make it, but what about the other Walsall boys... Shane, Richard etc...?

How about it Shane, I might even let you win one this time :p ... though probably not! :twisted:

KennyBoy said:
Wonder if our Alex would be up for this one... make it a full contingent from "Greg's Crew" 8)

Well, do we still consider Simon as an honorary member? I don't think he's even got ships anymore! :p

I thinks simon is more concerned with college and his girlfriend :D

Need to check with Alex - am also trying to convert Lee to the fold.

Get an A-Team type van for "Greg's Crew" along with a Theme Tune :lol:

I think Shane should be banned from playing Ken. He keeps giving Ken Flawless Victories for his Tourney Scoring. :D

So you are saying that in fact you killed your own ships. Your shot exploded his ship and the resulting ship destroyed 2 of yours.

So in theory Shane did not destroy your ships, but your shot did. So therefore Flawless Victory :lol:

Da Boss
Clanger
Greg
Kennyboy
Diesal
Digger
Democratus
TGT
Burger
Jim
Sneaky Chris

Maybe's
Triggy

Have I missed anyone?

don't worry I'm not going being Andy is not going hence no lift, plus theres another Toury for another games system up my area on the same weekend, I might enter that.

i'd check which trains get to aldershot via waterloo
be careful as its a sunday
you may want to go down saturday and get a bed and breakfast/ motel room for the night

example from http://www.southwesttrains.co.uk/timetables.aspx
London Waterloo (WAT) to Aldershot (AHT)
Outward Times (11 Apr 2010) Earlier Later Outward times Option 1 2 3 4 5
Depart WAT
09:30 WAT
10:07 WAT
10:30 WAT
11:07 WAT
11:30 WAT
Arrive AHT
10:34 AHT
11:09 AHT
11:34 AHT
12:09 AHT
12:34 AHT
Duration 1h 4m 1h 2m 1h 4m 1h 2m 1h 4m
Changes 1 0 1 0 1

From Trafalgar Square go to Charing Cross tube, get the Northern or Bakerloo line south to Waterloo (no changes). I would go for the 10:07 from Waterloo, no changes, gets you to Aldershot at 11:09. Then you'll have 50 minutes to find the place, grab some breakfast, etc. There's plenty of trains back, every half hour til midnight.

Back