Confirmed April 11th Tourney in Aldershot

TGT

Banded Mongoose
All ok for April 11th Tourney

please arrive for 12ish as before. £5 Entry fee to cover room hire etc

Will try and match up first couple of rounds a member of Gregs Crew marked with (*) to vistors then Swiss Chess format for 3rd and 4th games.

Start same time is 12ish

Format

12am -12.30am
Sign-in - time to say hi, taunt opponents - make rash statements of victory

12.30am Game 1 (5 pt Skirmish)
Call to Arms - (terrain, no hyperspace), Max 8 ships (10 Drazi)

optional break

2.00 - 3.30pm, Game 2 (3 pt Raid, minimum 1 raid ship (or higher PL) )
Rescue - (terrain, no hyperspace), Max 8 ships (10 Drazi)

3.45pm - 5.15pm - Game 3 (2 pt Battle)
Assassination - both players have a target ship - highest PL ship of opponent. (One other ship of their fleet may start in hyperspace, terrain)
Max 8 ships (10 Drazi)

5.15pm - 7pm - Game 4 (3 pt War, must have at least one War(or higher) ship - this ship may not start in hyperspace)
Annihilation (One ship may start in hyperspace, terrain)
Max 10 ships (12 Drazi)

7pm - awards, final taunting and depart

All P+P rules amendments apply with the exception of Centauri Hunting Packs.
Triggy's Beam system in operation

1-2 miss
3-4 hit
5-6 hit and roll again

Fleets and races may be different for each game - just declare at the start of the tourney (and give a list to me).
Likely VP system is the one from Wallsal boys.

cheers

TGT

so far confirmed
Burger
Greg
Clanger

Just a thought young Neil... you've planned for four games, this may prove to be impractical with the later start.

Sundays store hours are from 11:30 ish..I can check to see if he can open earlier..

We should be finished by 7pm as we had a few people interested in making a longer (USA) journey down I thought 4 games was fair...

If folks want this changed to 3 games let me know and I'll abide by the majority vote

Tickets purchased. Me and the GF are spending a whole week in London. Woot!

We'll be staying at a hotel just off Trafalgar Square. So if any of you have suggestions for cool stuff in the area, I'm all ears.

Just starting to organize my minis and decide what needs painting. Are there any restrictions on what can be brought (date in service, banned races, etc.)?

Ok, I think I might just have to bite the bullet and attend this one........ you guys ok entertaining a noob? Should be easy wins for you.

Well I hope to be there but I still never know with having my baby to look after and a house to finish doing up. I'll let you know if I can be there!

Count me in!

With any luck I may even win a tournament game this year, as opposed to using up all my luck in the practice games as usual...

Bad news gents - have just discovered that My missus' brother is having his first child christened on the 11th April ---- Unfortunately won't be able to make it! :( :( :( :( :( :(

Well I will be there and I will be happy to provide suitable chastisement of our wayward colonial brothers! :twisted:

Remember 1812! :wink:

Back