Concept of character

ketzol

Mongoose
I have my friend, which make a character yesterday :

A female drazi telepath who work for the Narn regime, by G'Kar....

What do you think of that ?
and do you have idea to use this background ;)

I would know too how was the drazi society, for the female ? :?

Until we see the League book, your best guess is as good as anyone's.

I imagine that G'Kar would be trying to get some of her DNA to try to mix with Narn DNA, as they try to produce a telepathic Narn.

If your friend's intention is to play an aggressive teep, you may find that she really doesn't fit in what we've seen in the series.

I would expect that every government used teeps to help them gather information so she’d fit into a campaign which deals with spying and covert operations.

At least that’s my .02 EA Cr.

Sidney

He player his girl's character like a real beautiful wowan :)

16 in charisma 8)

So it try to have G'Kar in the pocket, by the way of Bedroom :lol: But G'Kar prefer Human girl :lol:

I think i will laught a lot ;)

Well the telepathic organization reflects the culture that spawned it. Minbari telepaths are very spiritual and open (to other Minbari), Centauri telepaths are hired to get the job done and report whatever they find, and Psi Corps runs like a telepathic CIA. So a Drazi telepath organization would more than likely be as rough as Drazi society.

ketzol said:
He player his girl's character like a real beautiful wowan :)

16 in charisma 8)

So it try to have G'Kar in the pocket, by the way of Bedroom :lol: But G'Kar prefer Human girl :lol:

I think i will laught a lot ;)

One of my player's PC is a Centauri dancer who works in the Dark Star on B5.

On one mission they were stopped by an alien patrol ship. The Centauri dancer decided to use her good looks on the customs officer.

So, there she stood in her nearly see through silks as the aliens boarded their ship.

I rooled a dice to see how easily swayed the alien would be with a 20 being very easily and a 1 being not interested if females at all.

I rolled a 1.

The first words out of the aliens mouth after Nadera made her seductive move on him were, "OH! I just love those silks! Where did you get them!?"

Everyone at the table was laughing so hard, it took five minutes to continue. :twisted:

As the alien left with a full silk outfit from Nadera, his last words were, "I just can't wait to see the look on Fredricha's face when he sees me in these! He's just going to die with envy." :twisted:

And my players say I'm sick, twisted and evil. :roll:

Go figure.

Sidney

LoneStranger said:
Well the telepathic organization reflects the culture that spawned it. Minbari telepaths are very spiritual and open (to other Minbari), Centauri telepaths are hired to get the job done and report whatever they find, and Psi Corps runs like a telepathic CIA. So a Drazi telepath organization would more than likely be as rough as Drazi society.

a few line about drazi telepaths are found on the league book p.98.

The drazi consider their telepaths a resourse, one used primarily for military applications. The Drazis maintains an intelligence and counter intelligence corps exlusively staffed and commanded by telepaths. This division, the tor-haret is a very well respected parts of the Drazi armed forces and its officers are accorded great honour for the many contributions they make for the Freehold.

Faenril said:
LoneStranger said:

a few line about drazi telepaths are found on the league book p.98.

The drazi consider their telepaths a resourse, one used primarily for military applications. The Drazis maintains an intelligence and counter intelligence corps exlusively staffed and commanded by telepaths. This division, the tor-haret is a very well respected parts of the Drazi armed forces and its officers are accorded great honour for the many contributions they make for the Freehold.

I would also add that a free lance Teep in the Drazi culture is not likely IMO. As a resource, will be a strategic liability to have her work for the Narn. Also, G'kar attitude would depend on when you are setting the character; however, it's a risky undertaking.

M 8)

Going to a differant game we were playing Call of Cathulu on wednesday night and my female mobster Size 16 wacked this bloke with a 001 with her hand (slap) 10 hit points lost

Back