Conan.com & Useful Conan RPG Links

I must say this is very helpfully..I am running a game with abit of conan feeling in it.And I am using for their first adventure is the Caravan trip from the hyborian d20 site.

Okay, enough already. I have to admit that this sticky forced me to check it out and I signed up. Lot of good stuff out there.

But, unless we are all going to get "sticky kisses" from Buxom, is there anyway to remove this "sticky" from the top of my forum list view? :roll:

HLD

High Lord Dee said:
Okay, enough already. I have to admit that this sticky forced me to check it out and I signed up. Lot of good stuff out there.

But, unless we are all going to get "sticky kisses" from Buxom, is there anyway to remove this "sticky" from the top of my forum list view? :roll:

HLD

I think a sticky is okay if it is the compiled list of good links - Conan.com can have a prominent mention, but the full list is much more useful here, and would be a good sticky.

Since my group dumped their campaign, I haven't been on these boards lately, but am notified when a reply is posted here, so if anyone has an update, or a url they want included to the list I put up, or et cetera, just lemme know and I'll include it by editing the list of url hyperlinks I'd posted earlier. 8)

Bregales said:
Since my group dumped their campaign, I haven't been on these boards lately, but am notified when a reply is posted here, so if anyone has an update, or a url they want included to the list I put up, or et cetera, just lemme know and I'll include it by editing the list of url hyperlinks I'd posted earlier. 8)

Sorry to hear that Bregales. Find some new players and get back on the boards.

HLD

High Lord Dee said:
Bregales said:

Sorry to hear that Bregales. Find some new players and get back on the boards.

HLD
Thanks HLD, am working on it. :)

Deathdealer said:
Conan.com is back up. :D

Cool! :D 8)

Ren and Stimpy used to sing a song thats appropriate at a time like this... I cant remember how it went...something about being happy, happy and having joy, joy... Haw haw! :D

Thoth Aw C'mon said:
Deathdealer said:
Conan.com is back up. :D

Cool! :D 8)

Ren and Stimpy used to sing a song thats appropriate at a time like this... I cant remember how it went...something about being happy, happy and having joy, joy... Haw haw! :D
You mean this one, sir? http://www.bitstorm.org/happyjoy/
Ren_and_Stimpy.jpg

Happy Happy Joy Joy!
hhelmet.jpg

I'm so happy oh joy ha ha ha!
holdrecord.jpg

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Just want to let everyone know about the polls available on the Conan.com site. Make sure to let your voices be heard!

1) What media introduced you to Conan?:

Poll: What media introduced you to Conan?

2) What is your favorite Robert E. Howard Conan story?:

What is your favorite Robert E. Howard Conan story

3) What era of Conan would you like to see the new Conan movie adapt? Young, Seasoned or King?:

Poll: What era would you like to see the new Conan movie adapt?

4) What actor should play Conan?:

What actor should play Conan?

I invite everyone to checkout the new and improved Conan.com site. it has now been officially changed to "The Official Robert E. Howard Forums" with new forums on Solomon Kane, Bran Mak Morn and King Kull. The Conan forums have also been updated.

http://www.conan.com/invboard/

Thanks! 8)

Back