Classic and New Era books for sale

Yatima

Cosmic Mongoose
I'm selling off a bunch of spare Classic Traveller books and all of my Traveller: The New Era books, as well as a bunch of other games stuff over on eBay. Have a look if you need anything to complete your collection:

https://www.ebay.ie/usr/lueewu

I simply don't have the room to store this stuff anymore, so I'm focusing my collection on Classic Traveller, Mega Traveller and 2300AD. Over the next few weeks I'll also be listing books in these lines:

• WFRP 2nd Ed
  • Call of Cthulhu 5th ed.
  • Jovian Chronicles
  • Eclipse Phase
  • Cyberpunk 2020

... and a bunch of other games and supplements from various other lines. If you are interested in anything specific, let me know and I'll send a list of what I have for sale for Traveller and other systems.

John

My main point of curiosity about New Era is the Empress Wave. It's described very thinly in the wiki, and I'm curious about whether it's described more in the books, or if the thin material in the wiki is because it wasn't much described in the books.

steve98052 said:
My main point of curiosity about New Era is the Empress Wave. It's described very thinly in the wiki, and I'm curious about whether it's described more in the books, or if the thin material in the wiki is because it wasn't much described in the books.

The Empress Wave isn't really covered in the New Era line as published by GDW - if you want to read about it and it's effects, you need to look at the Traveller: 1248 line, which covers the Fourth Imperium and the period when the Empress Wave hits charted space. There were four titles in this series:

• 1248 Sourcebook 1: Out Of The Darkness
  • 1248 Sourcebook 2: Bearers of the Flame
  • 1248 Sourcebook 3: Spinward States
  • 1248 Sourcebook 4: Freedom Leagues

These books are out of print, and really hard to get hold of now, but I believe Far Future Enterprises has digital versions available on CD.

Edit: Here's a link: https://www.farfuture.net/Contents%20CDROM%20TNE-2.pdf

J

Back