civil war for OGL WW

Cuchulain

Mongoose
I have heard a rumour about a civil war supplement for wild west. Could anyone tell me more or if they have heard anythig? Cheers.

I HAVENT HEARD OF AN ACW SUPPLEMENT AND I DONT THINK THAT A STRAIGHT BLUE VS GREY WOULD BE OF MUCH INTEREST TO ME THOUGH IF SOMEONE WAS TO PRODUCE ONE BASED ON THE MISSOURI BORDER WARS THEN I WOULD BE VERY INTERESTED.
IMAGINE AN OGL WW CAMPAIGN SUPPLEMENT WITH THE OUTLAW JOSEY WALES AND RIDE WITH THE DEVIL AS REFERENCE POINTS.
IT SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN A PARTICULARLY VICIOUS CONFLICT AND SPAWNED SUCH NOTORIOUS NAMES AS QUANTRILL,JENNISON,BLOODY BILL ANDERSON,NOT TO MENTION THE YOUNGERS AND JAMES BROTHERS.
CHARACTERS COULD BE KANSAS JAYHAWKERS,MISSOURI BUSHWHACKERS,REDLEGS OR OTHER MILITIAS.
IF THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE CLAMOURING FOR CUCHULAIN THEN YOU CAN COUNT ME IN.

How about including some ideas from the "Man With No Name" movies with Eastwood, The good, the bad and the ugly, is set in the West during the Civil War era.

The outlaw Joesy Wales and Ride With The Devil are two gret points, I would not like to get bogged down in mass combat, but charge into the middle of yankee cavalary, unload pistols and ride off... well I'm with Mr. Reb on this one

Probably late 2005 for a full blown supplement. For maybe a small pdf piece 2nd quarter. We are looking into a adventure based on Andrew's Raiders that stole a locomotive and went and destroyed a line of track on their way to georgia....

kiln publications said:
Probably late 2005 for a full blown supplement. For maybe a small pdf piece 2nd quarter. We are looking into a adventure based on Andrew's Raiders that stole a locomotive and went and destroyed a line of track on their way to georgia....

I'd be game for this. Let me know if ya'll want any input. I'm a tournament RPG judge for Dragon*Con here in Atlanta, Ga. :)

I know lots of Civil War reinactors and have a small collection of Civil War books and of course live near Kennesaw Battle Field and whatnot.

Huge fan of Clint Eastwood's films.

Back