Catch Me Up

animus

Mongoose
I've been away for a while. As I see it now, B5 ACTA is gone. Gone, Baby, Gone. :evil:

What's to happen to all my fleets and all my rules hopes?

Give me the short form of the situation if you can.

Just because Mongoose aren't going to sell you any more B5 stuff doesn't mean you have to stop playing!

Continue to use the fleets you already have. Use any combination of 2e, P&P and your choice of house rules.

"What is built endures. And what is loved endures. And Babylon 5... Babylon 5 endures." - Delenn

According to the comic "In Valen's Name", written by JMS (which probably means it's canon :)) B4 was discovered orbiting a dead planet in 2261 (i.e. season 4, shortly after "Into The Fire"). Sheridan, Delenn and some of the other regular cast went there in a White Star, just in time to interrupt the activities of some alien scavengers, but said aliens' activity had nudged B4 out of its orbit and it burned up in the planet's atmosphere.

foolish peeps, they could have used it's thrusters to secure it's orbit and have it as a secret base of evil empire building operations. ..

what, come on, we all know sheridan was a megalomaniac!

hiffano said:
foolish peeps, they could have used it's thrusters to secure it's orbit and have it as a secret base of evil empire building operations. ..

It had been rotting away for 1000 years or the best part of, Garibaldi only managed to get a Nialesque fighter working by using 'percussive maintenance' to get off the station.

They were unfriendly inhabitants to contend with also, read the comic sometime.

LBH

Back