Campaign on Vassal

and if you at 2262 the ISA has a total of one ship to choose from plus allies :) which will be fun

ISA in service dates:

WSC-2:2267
WS carrier: 2270
WS gunship: 2271
WS fighter: 2270
Victory: 2266

gonna be fun for the ISA player, having whitestars plus allies :) unless you giving him leeway

2262 was agreed at the beginning. Besides, there are no counters and stats on Vassal for most of those ships.

Still, if everyone wants to change to 2268 I suppose we can. That would mean the EA fleet would have to come from the Crusade era list, though, so that's extra work.

Is it too late to join the game?

Another awkward matter, i'm a noob at the game and the program.

This would give me the opportunity to learn of course...

Fred

Del Putani said:
Is it too late to join the game?

Another awkward matter, i'm a noob at the game and the program.

This would give me the opportunity to learn of course...

Fred

We've got all the players we need at the moment. Keep an eye out in case anyone has to drop out suddenly.

Triggy said:
No major preference here - I guess that depends on the EA player really...

Going to 2268 is going to make people want Armageddon units, though, and we don't have stats and counters for them in Vassal. One of the reasons I picked 2262 originally.

We know the rules changes, and that was what we were waiting for. I have no idea how long it will take to see Vassal updated with the new ships and stats, so it's probably better that we stay at 2262 and just play with the modified stats so far as we know them.

The download to the fleet lists isn't working for me. :(

I'd prefer 2262-2265 as a date.
I'm looking forward to A for the updates to the rules, but the new ships leave cold.
My 2cents.

Oh, Swearwords!

Server Shipment And Downtime: from Savefile Admin
Hi,

We shipped all servers some days ago but 90% arrived in very bad shape.
All downloading/uploading have been disabled for now.

More info will follow shortly.

This is getting faintly ridiculous...

Locarno, you've labelled my flagship as an "Octavian-class battleship" when it is, in fact, an Octurion-class battleship. Also, you didn't list the names I provided for each ship.

I'll correct the classes. I've spotted a couple of other typos (e.g. the brikorta is a light carrier..) I'll get them corrected.

Since virtually no-one else bothered naming their fleet (minor glower), I left it as just the flagship in the initial lists. Rest assured to those who did that I've got all your names on my fleet list and they'll be used in any updates and battle reports where a specific ship is involved....

Back