Book Stocks Running Low

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
Just a quick warning - we will be making an announcement soon about the final days of Babylon 5 books. However, as a heads up to you chaps, we are already beginning to run out of cetain items, so if there is anything missing from your collection, we would urge you to hurry before everyone else jumps on board - we have just run out of CTA counter sheets and the Games Masters Screen, and all other titles are very low. . .

Babylon 5 Aide said:
PDFs will still be available I hope?

Don't see why they would be dropped off before lisence runs out(at which point I imagine they can't be legally sold anymore due to no lisence. might be wrong though)

Twin Dragons said:
What are the reasons due to the license expiring?

Also is there a complete listing of all the products that were for Bab 5 by Mongoose?

Lack of new Babylon 5 movies which has caused general decline in the interest in the franchine(sp?). Basially: It doesn't sell well enough compared to the cost of renewal. Economically not viable for them it seems :(

Twin Dragons said:
Also is there a complete listing of all the products that were for Bab 5 by Mongoose?

A quick search reveals: http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=38723&highlight=complete+babylon

Greg Smith said:
Twin Dragons said:

A quick search reveals: http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=38723&highlight=complete+babylon

Yup, I've updated that list with the Drazi Trav release as well.

LBH

Twin Dragons said:
Many thanks for the compilation LBH! I was wondering if you could identify which of the those are PDF only.

It'll certainly come in handy!

Such info is given in the list, but for those who can't find it, Deconstruction of Falling Stars is a 2E pdf only product. Leap of Faith is a 2E product that was available as a pdf on it's own, but is included in the B&W printings of Lurker's Guide to Freedom Station, but not the few colour printings.

LBH

Babylon 5 Aide said:
Is Deconstruction of Falling Stars really good? I have been eyeing it for a bit...

I liked it, though a dedicated B5/Mongoose fan could potentially already have more than half of the content (by page count) before the pdf was released (I'm willing to back that up if anyone challenges it), it is worth it, the Dilgar stuff alone is worth it.

LBH

Back