"Bone" Narn fleet at Tournament

At the tournament I briefly met a Narn player with a really well painted fleet, he had painted his fleet red, black and BONE rather than silver. Just wondered who was that? I have just painted up a couple of Narn ships using roughly the same colour scheme, it looks really professional, so I’d just like to say thanks for the inspiration. Sorry I can’t remember your name I met a lot of people on Saturday

Kremmen

Was it mine mate?

Wargaming005.jpg

Wargaming006.jpg

Wargaming007.jpg

Reaverman,

To be honest I am not 100% sure, but no I don't think it was yours. I remember you had those really great "Flames" for your destroyed Narns. Never got a chance to say how much I liked them. How did you make them BTW?

I think it was a Narn fleet in the room with the high table numbers, I only saw it right at the end of the day.

It was great to meet the dynamic Burger and Reaverman team in person, sorry I didn't get to fight your Ka'Tan's with my cheesy prefects!

I think for friendlies I am going to give up using Prefects....

Kremmen

Captain Kremmen said:
Reaverman,

To be honest I am not 100% sure, but no I don't think it was yours. I remember you had those really great "Flames" for your destroyed Narns. Never got a chance to say how much I liked them. How did you make them BTW?

I think it was a Narn fleet in the room with the high table numbers, I only saw it right at the end of the day.

It was great to meet the dynamic Burger and Reaverman team in person, sorry I didn't get to fight your Ka'Tan's with my cheesy prefects!

Kremmen

OIC...well mine have bleached bone stripes, thats all :wink:

Captain Kremmen said:
Reaverman,

Kremmen

Come to Gaelcon and I'll fix the draw so you fight each other

(and by fix the draw I mean I'll wait till ye're all drunk and say he called your mum fat)

Lorcan Nagle said:
Captain Kremmen said:
Reaverman,

Kremmen

Come to Gaelcon and I'll fix the draw so you fight each other

(and by fix the draw I mean I'll wait till ye're all drunk and say he called your mum fat)

Already happened, Burger and I faced off in the Yeovil tourney :lol:

Captain Kremmen, the fleet you saw was being used by Nick and was the pro painted Mongoose cabinet fleet
Cheers
TGT or Neil finally registered!

Captain Kremmen said:
It was great to meet the dynamic Burger and Reaverman team in person...

...and no doubt relief when you could go home and not have to see them again right :twisted: :wink:

I would never say such a thing, I may have to face them in battle one day and would prefer to do it without a black eye!

Actually one of the main reasons I went was to meet all the guys off of the forum, there were a lot of the big posters there

Kremmen

Captain Kremmen said:
I would never say such a thing, I may have to face them in battle one day and would prefer to do it without a black eye!

Actually one of the main reasons I went was to meet all the guys off of the forum, there were a lot of the big posters there

Kremmen

Well I hope I gave you a better impression in person, than you get off here...if that makes any sense :lol:

'Six Timbers' Reaverman said:
Dread Pirate Burger said:
You made an impression? I told you not to sit on anyone!

Who said it was a person ;)

YOU DID!

Well I hope I gave you a better impression in person, than you get off here...if that makes any sense :lol:

CK, don't encourage Reaverman, you may see him for time to time but we have to put up with him on a regular basis! :wink:

Captain Hash said:
Dread Pirate Burger said:
You made an impression? I told you not to sit on anyone!

Who said it was a person ;)

YOU DID!

CK, don't encourage Reaverman, you may see him for time to time but we have to put up with him on a regular basis! :wink:

In person, not on a person...derrrr :p

Back