BF:Evo Articles in S&P 37 - Up Now!

Jeff Cope

Mongoose
Just got done perusing the two articles (look at the intiial four armies and a battle report) in the latest S&P.

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/home/detail.php?qsID=1376&qsSeries=

The more I read, the more intrigued I get...

Keep the info coming, 'Goose!

Jeff

roughneck GIR said:
Hiromoon said:
We need more detail pictures...
*Chants close up continuosly*

Here goes the fact of the day ladies and gents: we're all crazy :wink:

Bigfoots eh? Gimme a Carl Gustaf and I'll turn that bigfoot to a big junk pile :twisted:

Seriously though I kinda liked the PLA infantry, can't wait to see the rest. Though I haven't read the article yet :cry:

AHH! I can't download the thing! HELP! I will die and decase if I can't get hold of it!

Greg Smith said:
Have you tried right-clicking and using 'save as'?

Ohh, that might work. Thanks mate 8)

Ehh, that didn't work at all. How come there's no 'download' link like on the other ones?

Kristovich said:
Ehh, that didn't work at all. How come there's no 'download' link like on the other ones?

Seems somebody accidently removed it. I sure had it there on friday when I downloaded my copy.

Greg Smith said:
Have you tried right-clicking and using 'save as'?
I have high speed internet, I shouldn't have too, plus I've maxed out my computer's data lol, to much stuff from my independant video game :D

A battle report with no pics of the models? Uh... h'oknayyy :?

Good job on the SST Bug Central article. You make me wanna go out and buy one of those wooden trophy bases or clock faces and get started on one.... :x

Dammit, I can't spend any more money spent on this game... :x :x :x

--Chris
www.chrisvalera.com

chris_valera said:
A battle report with no pics of the models? Uh... h'oknayyy :?

I think it was written by playtesters, who wouldn't have access to the models and were probably using MI/Imperial Army/Daleks/toy soldires etc.

Greg Smith said:
I think it was written by playtesters, who wouldn't have access to the models and were probably using MI/Imperial Army/Daleks/toy soldires etc.

Yup - If I remember correctly for that particular one we were using LAMI and Imperial Guardsmen :)

chris_valera said:
Good job on the SST Bug Central article.
--Chris
www.chrisvalera.com

Thanks Chris. Do me a favor and download the issue again. There was a problem with the photos (other than the opening one) and you really didn't see the second Bug Central in which I used a part of last month's jungle board to create. Since you enjoyed the article, I wanted to treat you to the pics, as they are what folks reference beyond the text.

lastbesthope said:
BuShips is right, the photos are better now, I suggest you all download it again.

LBH

Besides, if LBH can get as high a post count as he has, Mongoose can use this to increase their d/l count... :lol:

btw, thanks for the vote of confidence, LBH! :)

BuShips said:
chris_valera said:
Good job on the SST Bug Central article.
--Chris
www.chrisvalera.com

Thanks Chris. Do me a favor and download the issue again. There was a problem with the photos (other than the opening one) and you really didn't see the second Bug Central in which I used a part of last month's jungle board to create. Since you enjoyed the article, I wanted to treat you to the pics, as they are what folks reference beyond the text.

Will do, and again, full commendations to ya!
smiley_waycool.gif

--Chris
www.chrisvalera.com[/img]

Back