been gone for awhile...

Cliff

Mongoose
wow, im suprised about all this stuff comin out since i've been gone... Whats all this im hearin bout Battlefield? It's kinda wierd to me cause i've just now started playin it on the computer... :)

1) Search the forum for Battlefield Evolution and a bunch of posts will come up with all the info you need.

2) Get a Smaller pic. I have to have a full window just to see your text without scrolling.

Yeah, they're doing Battlefield: Evolution,. not sure if it have much to do with the Battlefield games though.

And do get a smaller avatar, that thing is huge!

Do you really want a huge avatar if it causes everyone who responds to you posts to yell at you to fix it?

Aniyn said:
Do you really want a huge avatar if it causes everyone who responds to you posts to yell at you to fix it?

No I meant that I HAD to shrink my avatar for it to be allowed so how the hell has his stayed so large!?

emperorpenguin said:
Aniyn said:

No I meant that I HAD to shrink my avatar for it to be allowed so how the hell has his stayed so large!?

I thought I was taking the mick with mine Lol!

emperorpenguin said:
Aniyn said:

It looks like the board software doesn't auto-adjust or restrict the size of avatars, or maybe it only does it for uploaded avs instead of remote-linked ones.

Back