Battle Report with Pics!

7sixcriticalsontheHOOD.jpg

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe the result of this picture would be incorrect. The 6 sixes you rolled are only possible critical hits. You then rolls those again, and any 4+ are actual crits that are rolled off, unless I completely missed something.

Der Kommandant said:
per Matt the way i described it is correct. turrets can shoot at different targets but you cant divide the AD of a single turret.

Ok, thanks for the assist! Our group went by the rulebook on splitting fire for secondary & AA only.....will pencil-in the rule change to allow main guns to split fire as well.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe the result of this picture would be incorrect. The 6 sixes you rolled are only possible critical hits. You then rolls those again, and any 4+ are actual crits that are rolled off, unless I completely missed something.

No, you are correct. Its just that seemed like the more dramatic shot. All of those dice confirmed as criticals!

Soulmage said:

No, you are correct. Its just that seemed like the more dramatic shot. All of those dice confirmed as criticals!

ok, good.. just wanted to make sure i wasn't going nutty :)

Back