Babylon 5 Station Guide Revealed!

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
Copies of the Babylon 5 Station Guide have just arrived at our office - and this is one jam-packed box set! We are just waiting for the set to arrive at our warehouse but, for now, you can get a quick peek at the contents here;

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/home/detail.php?qsID=1164

As I said in another thread at these very boards: This box has the potential to be one if not THE very best (Babylon 5) RPG products ever to be written, packed and sold. I'm so in for one... 8)

How badly does one need a 2nd edition Rulebook for it's use anyway?!

Looks well smart - real no-brainer in getting this one. I love box sets - I still have an Earthdawn one from years ago.

Chobbly

Chobbly said:
I love box sets -
Chobbly

I do as well. Box sets are one of the coolest things in RPGing IMO. :wink:
And what you see on those pictures looks very interesting indeed!

The timing could be excellent : my players will be arriving at Babylon 5 in my game (Cold Equations) on August 25th...now if this box set could only make it in time at my local RPG shop (Montreal, Canada) (I'm praying... :) )

hmm...its not showing up in alliance's catalog. seems like it should be at least "NYA" (not yet available) but I couldn't find an entry at all...3507 is skipped.
Chern

Chernobyl said:
hmm...its not showing up in alliance's catalog. seems like it should be at least "NYA" (not yet available) but I couldn't find an entry at all...3507 is skipped.
Chern

My online RPG retailer hasn't listed it either. Neither have amazon.de or amazon.co.uk only amazon.com has it available as pre-order.
I mailed my F'online'GS and they told me, that there has not been a fixed order number established so far. So the title doesn't appear in their shop system just yet. A shame. :cry:

I have a vacation upcoming at the end of september: I'D love to take the box along then... *fingersCrossed*

Mongoose said at GenCon Indy that they said it'd be available in september. Not sure if it got moved forward since Matt's post a couple of days ago. Hope it did!

lastbesthope said:
Mongoose website lists August 14th as the release date.

Maybe next week if we're lucky then

LBH

:(

The date's been changed...looks like it's going to be september...

That's a big dissapointment for me :(

I go on a two week long vacation starting september, the 16th, and wanted to take the box along to study and thoroughly enjoy it. I always take a new RPG book with me to that trip. Every year. This was supposed to be the best thing ever. Now I have to find something to replace a Babylon 5 RPG boxed set. That's a huge problem... :cry:

Anybody, any suggestions for a replacement book / box? :)

Back