Babylon 5 Station Guide Revealed!

Drakh is a nice book. If you don't have the Galactic Guide thats a nice one to take away with a pad of paper and start writing notes with.

If you're okay with non-B5 stuff then the try The Road of Kings for Conan, it makes a very nice "reading" book :)

I don't have the Drakh and will look into it. Actually don't have that much B5 books so far: Corebook, Minbari and Coming of Shadows, though plans are to get all the season sourcebooks. Perhaps one or two of those will go along for the ride. :)
I'm getting back to Babylon 5 for sure this fall so please advice me on good books in the line (and yes, I know I shlould probably plan on getting me a 2nd edition rule book).

About Conan: I am a little bit afraid to look into Conan. I can't afford yet another great line to persue in honest. :twisted:

Naming just Mongoose RPG stuff I'm into LoneWolf (still missing stuff). Babylon 5 (definately missing stuff - too many choices out there) and now RuneQuest. I just don't have the time for another great line... (although I'm sure that due to your advice I'll browse the Conan section later anyway :D )

Keep the ideas coming, it's still quite some time before I have to order in order to recieve the book(s) before I leave :)

The Rangers sounds interesting. Is it 2nd edition material or first?

Have to admit that I'm a bit lacking with Crusade.

lastbesthope said:
1st edition.

If in dount, find a picture of the book, a black cover is 1st edition, a blue cover is 2nd edition

LBH

Thanks, I'll keep the color advice in mind :)

Well it's a pretty infallible system so far, I have all of the books, course it might not hold so well in future.

ALso, the Ship plans are somewhat of an exception, I think they're 100% fluff so they are compatible with both editions straight away.

LBH

lastbesthope said:
ALso, the Ship plans are somewhat of an exception, I think they're 100% fluff so they are compatible with both editions straight away.
LBH

Most probably true :)

I'd add Darkness & Light to LBH's list - it is a great book if you want to know what the "Big Boys & Girls of B5" were up to in the last few million years. Plus there lots of new toys to confuse your players with, and good few story hooks (and a scenario) to get you started.

I'll echo Chernobyl & others - Drakh is another good book for plot ideas and what is going on in the Crusade era.

DW

Traveller-61 said:
I'll echo Chernobyl & others - Drakh is another good book for plot ideas and what is going on in the Crusade era.

I have to confess: I didn't watch Crusade yet. I have seen the Babylon 5 movie that started Crusade off, but have yet to get the series on DVD.

I'll take Darkness & Light under advisement as well :)

So this poll thing I started has been quiet for some time: Looking through Mongoose Publications I found this gem: The Book of Dragons! (http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/d20/detail.php?qsID=203&qsSeries=14)

I'm very much into fantasy right now. So, is this one any good? :)

Back