Babylon 5 enhanced cd

Brucifer

Mongoose
Hi all

SOrt of game related one here - Does anyone here remember the Babylon 5 enhanced cd?

I was made by Sierra onlne A friend of mine had it a long time ago and i cant seem to find a copy any where. Ive trid the likes of Ebay and Amazon but they always show 0 results. Every website ive found that lists it reads it as discontinued too.

And all for one bloody track.

If anyone knows where there happens to be a copy of this elusive creation, please , please, please let me know.

Please.

Unfortunately the last one I saw was at a convention almost ten years ago. But good luck, I think you're going to need it.

Brucifer said:
Hi all

SOrt of game related one here - Does anyone here remember the Babylon 5 enhanced cd?

I was made by Sierra onlne A friend of mine had it a long time ago and i cant seem to find a copy any where. Ive trid the likes of Ebay and Amazon but they always show 0 results. Every website ive found that lists it reads it as discontinued too.

And all for one bloody track.

If anyone knows where there happens to be a copy of this elusive creation, please , please, please let me know.

Please.
Hi Brucifer,

You have my sympathies. I know the CD you're talking about, I have a copy. It came free with "The Official Guide to Babylon 5" CD-ROM from Sierra Online.

This is different from the two CD-ROMS with the Screen Saver and sound schemes, oh yes there were 2, I have them both, one has a small game on it as well (the second one).

Anyway, the CD in question does have only one track that is not available on any other B5 CD release, I assume, Brucifer, that this is the track you are after. Unfortunately I do not know where any copies are on sale. I only have mine because a friend recognised my B5 geek factor and surrendered his copy to me.

If it's any help Brucifer, I could try and run a copy off for you. Assuming I can get my PC to read it the DVD drive doesn't seem to like it, but the CD-RW one does, and my hi-fi reads the music OK. If it's just the music you're after, chances are I can copy it for you.

If you're interested, post here or PM me.

LBH
Once again, ignoring that bit of his mind that says:
"Can we just lower the geek factor a little here!"
:wink:

Oh, that's the CD that has the extra music track that was supposed to be in the Sierra game if my memory serves me. Which it often doesn't.

babakganoosh said:
Oh, that's the CD that has the extra music track that was supposed to be in the Sierra game if my memory serves me. Which it often doesn't.

To quote from the other big epic space saga:

"Your insight serves you well."

Your memory serves you in true Michelin ***** style babakganoosh.

:D

LBH

A big Waasssuuuppp to lastbesthope - you really are arent you.

Many many thanx old stick for helping me to "locate" this little thing. Now i feel that i can give my players a real B5 experience with their own theme music.

Also as youre a brit i can safely say this....

(With a tune) 4 -2, 4-2, 4-2, 4-2 etc etc.

:lol:

Seriously matey, thanx a whole lot.

Brucifer

Brucifer said:
A big Waasssuuuppp to lastbesthope - you really are arent you.

Many many thanx old stick for helping me to "locate" this little thing. Now i feel that i can give my players a real B5 experience with their own theme music.

Also as youre a brit i can safely say this....

(With a tune) 4 -2, 4-2, 4-2, 4-2 etc etc.

:lol:

Seriously matey, thanx a whole lot.

Brucifer
Glad you got it so quickly Brucifer, you're welcome.

One minor point though, I'm Scottish born and bred, not British. So not only do I have a genetic predisposition against supporting England, the fact that they made it through to the QF stages means that my usual Thursday night pub quiz has been cancelled. My allegiance is now to the Czech republic (makers of lovely beer). May they gub you in the semis

:wink:

And I know Scotland didn't even qualify, but as a nation we long ago accepted that we are rubbish at football . . . :(

LBH
(In case any of our non European counterparts are wondering, we are referring to the UEFA Euro 2004 Football (Soccer if you're prefer) Championships currently being held in Portugal. England recently bet Croatia 4-2 in the last game of their group stages.)

HEY MAN, just to brighten up your day, the brits got knocked out last night, on penalties, by the portugese.

WAY TO GO PORTUGAL!!! :) :) 8)

Anonymous wrote:
that was me, by the way, forgot to login.

And forgetting to do it again too!!!

what can i say... it tops off a bad week for me, my HD suicided on me, all of my backup disks are corrupted (faulty writer apparently) and i`ve lost five years worth of accumulated files, pics, etc. :roll:

them getting knocked out was the only good point in my week. :wink:

there it goes again, friggin site still isn`t letting me log on, if it does it this time i`ll loose my frellin cool :!: :!: :!: :x

YES!!!

about bloody time, finally managed to get logged in.

something actually worked for me! :wink:

WAY TO GO PORTUGAL :!: :!: 8)

Back