B5 RPG Electronic Support?

MojoGM

Mongoose
Hi all,

Any idea if there are any character generators out there?

As a long time D&Der, I've found E-Tools (despite the flaws) to be very helpful creating characters, freeing up DM time to work on the adventure.

If I knew ANYTHING about coding I'd do one, but my computer skills are limited to just being a user, so I'm hoping someone else has taken up the project.

Any ideas?

I'd like the guy who did the SW RPG Okinardae tool to convert it to B5.

That was a good tool. It would actually be easier for B5, as the Star Wars RPG has more complex mechanics (IMHO).

If I could get the source code, I could probably modify it myself, but time, ah, the time... :roll:

Don't think it is that easy, I am familiar with the Starwars Program. Myself and another are currently desiging an Access Dbase to create and store characters. It is a mamoth task if done correctly. Don't expect to have anything out real soon, still trying to work out the actual structure we need.

Hi,
I have started my first attempt at an Excel based character sheet for B5.

It is by no means finished but is a start of what hopefully will be a useful tool.

I only have the Core book available for reference and I haven't found an errata page (any help with fixing errors would be great).

Available for download from:
http://www27.brinkster.com/kilthar/

If you have any problems downloading the file or accessing the website just contact me and I'll send you a copy.

Regards,
Chris

Starship modeler has some very nice pictures of B5 starships. Pictures of B5 starships. http://www.starshipmodeler.com/b5/b5tech.htm

kilthar said:
Hi,
I have started my first attempt at an Excel based character sheet for B5.

It is by no means finished but is a start of what hopefully will be a useful tool.

I only have the Core book available for reference and I haven't found an errata page (any help with fixing errors would be great).

Chris

Kilthar this is a very nice Sheet. I am hoping that you can get a hold of the Race/Nation FActbooks and can incorperate them into your sheet. I know that asa GM I will Deinitly be using your sheet Quite often.

Great work, Thanks
rook111 :p

Back