B5 players in Colorado

Well, it had to happen. You can connect with your fellow B5 ACTA players at this new Yahoo group

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/B5ACTA

Join up and let's get some games going. Also, if you are travelling to Colorado you are most welcome to join with us. You can never have enough fresh meat. ;)

Lets face it, it's not hard for him to take his toruney fleet through customs. Just wack it in a zip bag and pack it in a pocket.

hey, you can't beat cardboard for travelling conveinence. I didn't want to lug my minis all the way to San Diego, so I used counters. Home matches though I use minis, for the most part...I just wish I had time for more painting.

Chern

Why? 'cause all things good are in Colorado, including fine gamers. If you are travelling from overseas we can loan you fleets if you don't want to travel with yours. If you are coming out this way just let us know. Not just to set up games but for information about local things.
Regards,

David, Anla Shok' you are not counting me twice are you?

I know I'm a big guy but i still i'm just one.
:lol:

BC :roll:

BADGERCLAW said:
David, Anla Shok' you are not counting me twice are you?

I know I'm a big guy but i still i'm just one.
:lol:

BC :roll:

No, you are counted as one and a half, but since Centauri Nick is counting as one half, you both even out as two. ;)

I'll be there at the end of the month, I need to administer a 3rd Age EA smackdown to a certain loudmouth Narn player with a fondness for Dag'Kar/Emine cheese.

angelus2000 said:
I'll be there at the end of the month, I need to administer a 3rd Age EA smackdown to a certain loudmouth Narn player with a fondness for Dag'Kar/Emine cheese.

Ah, the pre-game smack talking begins... don't worry, you'll have quite the audience. ;)

Heh, they'll need to show early. They agreed upon game was 10pt Armageddon and then is to be there from store open to we both pass out the next morning.

(Lod Mouthed Narn Player Here)Dont Worry angelus, Itl Be over in about 2 Hours afdter the first Few Turns I say 3 Max. Lots Of bblowed Up starfuries Omegas and Carriers. Ohh and if youre Brining Warlocks I have something exceedingly special for you. You'll find out.

Back