August Release Date

DerbyMark

Mongoose
Oi, whats going on?

I was looking forward to picking up my copy of RQ IV at the end of this month and now you've gone and pushed it back into August.

Matt posted on this somewhere earlier. Basically something came up to delay the delivery of the books. They have been pushed back to the first week of August, so you really are just waiting an extra week.

*Sigh* :(

Well, I guess I rather have it when it's ready than have it rushed. I guess that leaves us to wait some more, with only one this to do...

:idea:

"We want more previews! "

:D

So, first week of August to distribution. I'd guess at around mid-August for the UK then after it's been delivered to the freight forwarder in NY, booked onto a plane, loaded onto the plane, flown to heathrow, unloaded, held up by customs, delivered to the distributor, then repacked and sent to stores.

All of which are out of Mongoose's control so I'm not blaming them, just making sure that UK-ers don't get their hearts set on the date published on the site and get hugely disappointed. Obviously we could be very lucky and theres space available on the very next flight, get waived through customs, arrive on the day the distributor just happens to have extra staff in, and be delivered to stores by Nigel Mansell driving a souped-up Parceline van, and then we all get a nice early surprise :)

I wanted to, but putting my back out on Friday morning (amongst other problems) meant yet another one missed for me.

So once again I'll say "next time, next time for sure"

Since Mongoose had copies at the open day last weekend, and will have them at Continuum this weekend, I'd say that was likely.

How is the quality? I haven't heard complaints, so I am assuming that it is fairly error free.

Of course there will be some, almost impossible to catch all errors. Just so long as it isn't painful. :D

Lord Twig said:
How is the quality? I haven't heard complaints, so I am assuming that it is fairly error free.

Of course there will be some, almost impossible to catch all errors. Just so long as it isn't painful. :D

Well, I have found one, in one table - and that is corrected in the main text. That is all, and I have been going through it quite heavily :)

Back