Atlantis Rising

Dredd Times

Administrator
Hi Folks,
I have just uploaded my update for Rookies Guide to Atlantis and the Black Atlantic to Dredd Times. The update takes into account the changes to the station since the book was first drafted back in 2003.

To download the file simply right click on the hyperlink below and choose the 'Save Target As' option.

http://www.dreddtimes.com/atlantisrising.pdf

Marc

This looks awesome! RG2 Black Atlantic is my favourite sourcebook - which is saying something as I never exepceted it to be an important one if I'm honest - and Black Atlantic is my favourite dredd novel - again, against my expectations... maybe I just love pirates :>

(BTW - I made my Warchilds ... {warchildren????} a LOT harder in my game!!!)

Thanks a lot for this update!

Toni

numanti said:
This looks awesome! RG2 Black Atlantic is my favourite sourcebook - which is saying something as I never exepceted it to be an important one if I'm honest - and Black Atlantic is my favourite dredd novel - again, against my expectations... maybe I just love pirates :>

(BTW - I made my Warchilds ... {warchildren????} a LOT harder in my game!!!)

Thanks a lot for this update!

Toni

Thanks Toni,
Atlantis was something of a strange project to work on as there was very little material to begin with that I could get to grips with so I had to expand everything from scratch, glad you liked it.

I didn't want to make the Warchild to hard to be honest as they are tough enough as it is, but I would love to see how well they fair in other peoples games, when I ran them on my Atlantis campaign they totally decimated a cardre of judges in four turns.

If anyone is interested in just how I wrote the book I have a very brief write up on the process on Dredd Times:

http://www.dreddtimes.com/atlantisoverview.htm

Marc

Thanks for sharing Marc. The article is great, and is really useful info to have around. It's a shame Mongoose cannot publish it, but perhaps they can publish one of your other submission instead.

Also, I read your article giving insights into your development of the RG: Atlantis. Very interesting stuff. That's a pretty tight deadline to have turned around such a large, well written and info-packed sourcebook. I'm impressed.

Arabin

Back