Are there new spells in each new supplement?

afro-slav

Mongoose
There seems to me new spells in the Black Kingdoms and in Free Companies in addition to the core book and Skelos. Does each new book have some new spells except Road of Kings?

Is there a plan to list the new spell and classes in a mongoose supplement?

If spells are appropriate, then they will be there. There are new spells in Across the Thunder River, Pirate Isles and The Free Companies. There are no spells in Aquilonia or Hyboria's Fiercest.

afro-slav said:
There seems to me new spells in the Black Kingdoms and in Free Companies in addition to the core book and Skelos. Does each new book have some new spells except Road of Kings?

Is there a plan to list the new spell and classes in a mongoose supplement?

No spells in TotBK.

There's not many spells in the game, but that's a good thing. Sorcerers in the wrong hands are scary enough without a huge repotoir of arcanum to dish out.

Perhaps a list here in the forums of the spells, the sources and what style they fall under would be useful? It wouldn't take long and needn't give away any specific info.

Sutek said:
Perhaps a list here in the forums of the spells, the sources and what style they fall under would be useful? It wouldn't take long and needn't give away any specific info.

That would be something I could go for. Just a title of spell and what style it belongs to.

Back