Anyone in the US got their Mega Deal yet?

Napar

Mongoose
Just checking to see if anyone else have got their mega deals yet. Are they shipping from the warehouse here in the US?

Thanks

Holy cow! Did my stuff get shipped across the pond only to have to be shipped back across the pond?

I'm just looking forward to getting my mega deal. Never mind me.

Went with the FRP games mega deal here in the states. Had it bright and early Monday morning. It was the same price I believe.

I still haven't got a notification for mine, I'm starting to worry. I'm thinking I should have went with FRP, it ended up being cheaper. I wouldn't have got the PDF of the rules, But at least I'd have it by now.

How can I find out if my items have shipped?

Yes, are we supposed to receive a shipping conformation and tracking number? Because I have heard nothing.

godsgopher said:
Yes, are we supposed to receive a shipping conformation and tracking number? Because I have heard nothing.

Ditto. I have paints, brushes, and painting area. I have read and reread and rereread the PDF of the book. Now, I just need miniatures :)

I don't mean to be a pain tho. I know it's coming as fast as possible, I'm just the impatient type. :) :)

Could we get an update on the Megadeal shipping status? I recently visited one of the largest game stores for three states yesterday and noted that they had received there copy of the rule book. Currently they are not planning on carrying Noble Armada miniatures due to uncertainty regarding the popularity of the game, something I personally want to turn around as I know this will be a good game. However my friend and I can not take the game up to the store to demonstrate without the Megadeal so any news on the long over due arrival date would be greatly appreciated.

Looks like the Megadeals are hitting the east coast as we speak. I'm guessing its just going to take a few more days to rattle through the distribution centers to reach the central US.

godsgopher said:
Looks like the Megadeals are hitting the east coast as we speak. I'm guessing its just going to take a few more days to rattle through the distribution centers to reach the central US.

I received mine yesterday in Houston, TX.. so they're at least in the south central part :)

godsgopher said:

I thought the Mongoose warehouse was in Ohio, or am I misremembering?

LBH

Its here! its all brown and ugly been shipped all over the world, seen exotic lands and far off places I will never see, but it has finial made it way to me! How Wonderful, I wonder whats inside? Where are my paints! Bring the paints! oh! and a razor to open this silly ugly brown box! ouch! it bit me! oh! that was the knife, never run with with a razor boys and girls, my that's a lot of blood, but sacrifices must be made for great gaming! now to reach the box.... its... so far... everything's losing focus.... mother!
*Sound of head hitting ugly brown box*

Back