Anyone aware of issues mixing old Lone Wolf gamebooks in?

First time I went through the new Book 4, I used the Equipment List from one of the originals (I've got a mix of the original series through the US and UK printers). Seemed to work out okay. I used the original Book 5 while going through the series (I received the Mongoose book about two weeks later). Also seems to work okay.

Received Book 5 (Mongoose) with no Equipment list. I'm thinking I can likely read through it using the Equipment List from the original series.

Except for some 'flaver text' inconsistencies, are there any 'game mechanics' issues anybody has noticed that would prevent 'mixing and matching' old series books with new?

Obviously this would be a 'temporary fix' until the new books are fixed.

There are none. Apart from book #1 which had 200 sections added and got some reshufflig, the books are reprints and carries over the same section numbers.

The books have improvements from Project Aon editing (which include rule clarifications), some sections have received smaller changes to clarify things.

There are no changes which would make you unable to mix books between the releases.

Back