Any Word On Reconciliation With Paradox/Conan Properties?

J Harper

Cosmic Mongoose
Matt mentioned some months back on RPG.Net that there was a chance of Mongoose getting the Conan license back. Has there been any word or forward momentum on this?

Cheers...

I was late getting into Conan. I was none the less very impressed with the property and would like to see what Mongoose could continue to do with it.

Mongoose's Conan the RPG was quite obviously the best D20 derivative out there. Of course, it certainly didn't hurt having THE definitive sword-and-sorcery setting on the planet, in Howard's Hyborian Age, and some darn good game-designers who did an extensive amount of research into all things Conan.

I've missed the release of new supplements and materials, but still continue to run the game for several huge Conan fans, some of whom were NOT actually Howard fans until they started playing. Speaks volumes for the system, methinks, and sword-and-sorcery in general. ;)

Holy Damn!! My first time back on the forums since 2007 and a lot has happened!! My group hadn't played Conan since '07 but we were heading back into our old campaign. I wanted to see how the Conan line was doing and WHAM!, I see it's been discontinued since 2009! Talk about being asleep at the wheel!!!

Luckily, I can finish off my entire collection of Conan RPG products without getting raped on eBay :D

I guess there is no way we'll ever see a Conan product from Mongoose again??

No matter what, even though it's a few years too late, Mongoose has my respect and my business, now and into the future. I can only hope that we will see a return to Hyboria :oops:

Back