Any chance of maps being sold individually?

nunix

Mongoose
I don't want to mark up the book's map, but I'd -really- love a second (or third) map - loose, not glued into a book - that I could feel guilt-free about pencilling with towns, trade routes, ancient temples, whatever I need for my games.

I'd probably pay $5-8 USD for one. Maybe as much as $20 or $30 if you released a loose map + a book of the LW maps (full-colors found in the Red Fox print runs).

Along the same lines, I'm working on a personal project: drawing up an atlas of Magnamund in Campaign Cartographer (I plan it to be similar to the Forgotten Realms atlas). If anyone has scans of the maps from books 24, 25 and 27 (long shot, I know) I would appreciate a copy:

eternalknight@dodo.com.au

Here is what I am talking about.

Magnamund.JPG

I've got the books & a scanner, so I'll try to scan them for you. I'll probably have to email them to you, since I don't have a website to upload them to.
I should have them ready for Monday.

robertib said:
I've got the books & a scanner, so I'll try to scan them for you. I'll probably have to email them to you, since I don't have a website to upload them to.
I should have them ready for Monday.

That would be great! Thank you very much.

I would also be willing to pay for a seperate map. It's just too awkward during play your using the book as a reference and trying to fold the map in and out as you do. Seperate map please, then I can frame it and hang it on my wall and admire it every time I walk past. :roll:

Take your time, true art can never be rushed. And having to wait 20 yrs for the rpg has taught us fans patience.

EternalKnight - the maps are their way to you as I type.

Book 24 just slightly expands the map of book 6, and book 25 slightly expands book 10. Book 27 & 28 have the same map.

robertib said:
EternalKnight - the maps are their way to you as I type.

Book 24 just slightly expands the map of book 6, and book 25 slightly expands book 10. Book 27 & 28 have the same map.

Thanks. Unfortunatley they haven't come through yet. :cry:

Definatly need a seperate map from the one in the LW book. GREAT MAP, but having to keep flipping it open and unfolding it, and re-folding it is starting to wear on the corners forming holes.

MUST HAVE SEPERATE MAP! *passes out*

....................................Omote
FPQ

EtenalKnight - you should receive the maps today. Somehow, even though I was online, my emails didn't get sent :shock:

robertib said:
EtenalKnight - you should receive the maps today. Somehow, even though I was online, my emails didn't get sent :shock:

Weird! It's all good, they are in my mailbox now :) And the map of book 28 that I have is the one that was supposed to be in it, not the one that is in 27; I managed to find it at project aon!

Hi guys,

Lone Wolf has done supremely well, to the extent that we are goping to have to reprint it very soon. When we do this, I'll see about doing a few extra maps that can be sold seperately. . .

Back