An argument over a few B5 universe ideas...

emperorpenguin said:
and JMS will say he had this all planned out from the beginning.... :roll:
To be fair, he didn't write the episode in question, and two vs. three may have slipped by him (especially since he wasn't the story editor, so he may have not even necessarily looked at the final script).

You assume that it wasn't deliberate. ;)

(Without more details like Turloigh requested--because I didn't notice any contradictions beyond the relocating of the Black Star incident, something done because it makes more sense as shown in ItB--snark is about all I have to offer. :p)

ATimson said:
emperorpenguin said:
and JMS will say he had this all planned out from the beginning.... :roll:
To be fair, he didn't write the episode in question, and two vs. three may have slipped by him (especially since he wasn't the story editor, so he may have not even necessarily looked at the final script).

Except that it's not just one script it's in ;) Also details like that came down from jms...

emperorpenguin said:
you mean like Sheridan being unable to count!

4 warcruisers suddenly becomes just one! :lol:
I though it was 1 Sharlin & 3 Tinashi??

To an earther seeing load of own ships being blown out of the sky, I could see Tinashi being described as warcruiser.

Cheers

James

wargame_insomniac said:
emperorpenguin said:
you mean like Sheridan being unable to count!

4 warcruisers suddenly becomes just one! :lol:
I though it was 1 Sharlin & 3 Tinashi??

To an earther seeing load of own ships being blown out of the sky, I could see Tinashi being described as warcruiser.

Cheers

James

yeah but there are no other ships in ITB! Just the Drala Fi! Where Sheridan gets his extra 3 kills from god knows!

Back