Actual Play Reports...

Don Allen

Mongoose
Well the weekend has come and gone and the book has been out a couple of weeks now so lets here some actual play reports. I haven't had a chance to play yet but would love to hear from some of you who have.

How did it compare specifically to other fantasy games you've played with that group?

Any problems show up during play that you had to fumble through the rules looking up a rule for, or just wing it?

How was combat? Fun? Better than d20?

How did the characters fare? Was the combat too deadly (could the characters continue the adventure or get beat up too bad and have to spend much of thier time healing?)

I'm excited to hear some reports. I plan on running a game next week and I will post how it goes.

I won't start until after the Glorantha books hits the shelves. No sense starting a campaign when my wife is due with #2 anytime now. The game we played at Gen Con was fun. It was an on the fly game of the module. It would have been beter id the GM was more prepared, but he was a fill in. It was still a blast though.

Mac V said:
I won't start until after the Glorantha books hits the shelves. No sense starting a campaign when my wife is due with #2 anytime now. The game we played at Gen Con was fun. It was an on the fly game of the module. It would have been beter id the GM was more prepared, but he was a fill in. It was still a blast though.

Congrats on #2!

I agree, I am not planning on running anything until Companion and Glorantha are in my hands.

Definitely waiting for the Companion before I start running some stuff, although I'm going to stick to 3rd age for the time being, so the Glorantha book is not so important to me just yet.

Of course, I'll still be buying it... :)

Back