ACTA Psi Ops???

The_Daminator

Mongoose
I was wondering, could I use shadow hunters and a revamped civilian liner to represent PSi ops ships for my EA clark fleet? If so, what are th erules for my liner/mother ship conversion? I'm really interested in this Psi Ops business. :wink:

You canuse whatever you like to represent anything, as long as your opponent agrees.......

There are no current rules for the Psi Corps mothership conversion, the stuff I saw was in development and is way away in terms of release date.

LBH

Oh, it's Psi Corps!? Sorry, my bad, but wait! You're sayign I can use Shadow hunters with my EA fleet? I just want to get this stright before I go running around buyign all the Hunters I can :D

it all depends on your opponent, if you explain the fluff behind it then thats upto them. if they say yes then you get a semi decent warship.

The_Daminator said:
Oh, it's Psi Corps!? Sorry, my bad, but wait! You're sayign I can use Shadow hunters with my EA fleet? I just want to get this stright before I go running around buyign all the Hunters I can :D

According to the rules as they stand, no, unless you houserule it.

According to the fleet lists I saw, the answer to a Shadow Hunter in an EA fleet would be......no, but you'll love the reason why.

But I'll never tell, at least not while the sun's still shining! :lol:

LBH

Back