ACTA Forum vanished?

Jeez, that was a quick response!

Panic not, you will find all the posts in the 'Other Miniatures Games' forum.

Er ok Did I miss an annoucement that this was happening? :?

got a bit confused when my browser said this forum does not exisit......

Makes you wonder what happened to ACtA 3 that was suppose to come out. guess we can hope we get a new game with a new set of rules totally separate from ACtA.

Sting52jb said:
Makes you wonder what happened to ACtA 3 that was suppose to come out. guess we can hope we get a new game with a new set of rules totally separate from ACtA.

Good question, I've been waiting with eagerness to see what would happen to ACTA. Are we getting a 3rd edition or is this new Judge Dread miniature game the famed never done before concept?

cadno ap annwn said:
Are we getting a 3rd edition or is this new Judge Dread miniature game the famed never done before concept?

Neither is :)

CTA3 is still on the cards, have no fear.

There are now two threads now in the "Other Miniatures Games" forum labelled "Better Player Locator"; the ACTA one and the other one. Could the thread titles be edited so new players know what they're signing up for?

AdrianH said:
There are now two threads now in the "Other Miniatures Games" forum labelled "Better Player Locator"; the ACTA one and the other one. Could the thread titles be edited so new players know what they're signing up for?

I have taken the liberty, though maybe I should have put the game names at the end????

LBH

I think all sticky threads should be prefixed ACTA or BFEvo. At the start is better, you can instantly see which game it is about.

It's still there, I've just been. There hasn't been much activity lately, though. After all, it was intended as a lifeboat for survivors from Mongoose's ACTA forum, which didn't explode after all. :)

The sudden merger with the "Other Miniatures Games" forum was a bit of a shock, but probably not as much of a shock to us as it was to the previous inhabitants of that forum. :twisted:

I'm just wondering what will happen if/when ACTA 3 comes out - will it get a new ACTA forum, and will we be forbidden from discussing old ACTA in it?

AdrianH said:
I'm just wondering what will happen if/when ACTA 3 comes out - will it get a new ACTA forum, and will we be forbidden from discussing old ACTA in it?

It will get its own forum and, frankly, we have few rules from keeping you talking about what you want to talk about!

Back