ACTA Farewell Tourneys

Hi guys.
I've already written the tourney pack, same format as last time except higher FA games. With three completely new scenarios.
just need to type it up in english (it's written in Dale-ish) and PDF it.
Then i need to get the church to confirm a date for me.
Ho-hum.

KennyBoy said:
TGT said:
a max of 8 or 10 players (barely!)

Well, the Kettering posse will nearly fill that!
#

true depending on the dates

There is likely to be Ken, Greg, Paul and myself and possibily Ben and Simon

If you are pushed on room and we are able to confirm enough people I could provide a venue here...............

Count me in for Aldershot and Walsall definately.

So it looks like nearly a full Greg's Crew support for both events.

Right, with Digger, Triggy, Mikelosaurus, TGT, Jim, Burger plus the Kettering 6... that's a dozen already!
Anybody feel that, if we changed it to a Kettering venue - AKA Charles' country estate - that they would no longer be able to participate? 8)

KennyBoy said:
Right, with Digger, Triggy, Mikelosaurus, TGT, Jim, Burger plus the Kettering 6... that's a dozen already!
Anybody feel that, if we changed it to a Kettering venue - AKA Charles' country estate - that they would no longer be able to participate? 8)

The train is more pricey in that direction but I wouldn't necessarily rule it out. (A lift would be ace.). Also depend on the dates as my diary is filling up pretty quickly already.

As long as the dates are fine, I can make either venue, but things are booking up fast so knowing the dates soon would be appreciated.

As I understand the Greg's Crew can make 7th March (TGT - my email to you bounced back?) - so thats a def 5 people.

Venue is only question - we are (I think) happy to travel esp as we usually manage to fit in a more than decent breakfast on the way ( 8) ), but if the venue is not going to fit us all in I can help out.

Agreed though need to fix both events (Aldersot and Walsall) in diary's as my work diary is getting booked up pretty fast :evil:

I'll be having a word with the church caretaker tonight to find out what dates would be best for the church to let us have. He'll probably have to check with the powers that be, so i won't find out till next friday at the earliest. When i do find out whats available i'll start another post with a poll of dates so we can see which will be best far as many people a possible before i book.

to be honest with Aldershot comes a room which can hold only 8-10 gamers it seems a bigger venue would be better for the level of interest...I for one will attend a bigger venue depending on dates..be it with Funbeast AND OR Daa Boss' so please chaps email me!!!! as i'm rarely here on the foumn....
I don't mind driving others from Aldershot who can drive into Hillingdon to transfer...
Burger and Jim spring to mind as being most vocal so far
Chris would be an option if he can make it as would Dan

Adam and Tank won't be making any MGP nor ACTA events

so we'd have max 4-5 SR

I'll still plan for the 7th or 21st March as hosting a game of ACTA but the Gregs crew have already reserved 5 places for any event....which means we have a full house

Out of interest I also have collected a fair bit of Star wars ACTA so any future roll out of a "named universe" ACTA GAME in a Galaxy far far away would be nice :D

7th and 21st of March wouldn't be possible for me but both of the weekends after would and the Sundays 8th and 22nd would be possible.

If it is either of those dates I may just not be able to make it :(

Back