ACTA 2e Discount

On 'The Miniatures Page' Matt said that there would be a pre-order discount that meant that both books when brought together would cost £30 instead of £35. Does this offer still apply and if so how can i get it because when you add both iems to the shopping cart the total is £35 before working out postage costs.

Well if you can find the post, and it has not been deleted. Then yes, as long as he has said definitely. If he said he might, or maybe, then no!

I remember us sufggesting it would be a good idea for a dual purchase discount, never saw a reply from matt about it. but cool beans, that £5 is about a quarter of the cost of my G'Vrahn (when it's released)

:oops: made a bit of a mistake. It wasn't posted by Matt it was posted by someone else, the hobby box are the ones offering a discount not Mongoose.

then my point stands. Matt, offer a dual booking discount! you know it makes sense!!

yeah, other people are offering it AND the postage is cheaper. On the other hand Mongoose do say that they don't want to compete with companies that stock their products, so Mongoose arent going to price competitively. Thats why lots of companies can offer 10% off prices, because they compare them to Mongooses prices which aren't designed to be competive prices.

Or maybe a discount to the folks who bought the first edition, the Sky FUll of Stars edition and the Armageddon editions...

problem with that is proving that you brought them. Not everyone will still have the order form and confirmation e-mails. Still think it would be nice to have a discount. Free P&P when brought at the same time perhaps? Postage is the most expensive part, bumps the price up by about £6!

Or you could buy it from me for £30 and no postage to pay.

http://www.thehobbybox.biz/prodtype.asp?PT_ID=739&strPageHistory=cat

:D There's nowt so good as a blatant plug! :D

Thanks,
Iain.

I do free postage on all my orders, provided they are over £20.
Recorded delivery costs extra if you choose to have that.
So the books would be £30, delivered.
Cheers,
Iain.

I have a feeling this would not apply in my case, would it? Shipping to the continent or shipping to the US, as I have my German house address and my US APO box address. The difference in shipping inside the UK and outside would prohibit the free shipping, would it not?

Back