3rd Party Publisher Index/Listing?

Is there a listing somewhere of the 3rd party publishers for MongTrav, along with possibly the type of products they offer? I just want to make sure I'm not missing out on something amazing.

I know companies such as Jon Brazer and Scrying Eye, but I'm sure there's plenty I'm missing.

Thanks in advance!

You can find many of the third party products on DTRPG,
usually together with links to the publishers' websites -
just enter "Traveller" as your search term and browse.

rust said:
You can find many of the third party products on DTRPG,
usually together with links to the publishers' websites -
just enter "Traveller" as your search term and browse.

That's good advice. There are a lot of folks out there publishing some great stuff for Traveller and much of it can be found in the search mentioned above.

Our products can be located in that search or you can simply go here.

There's Spica Publishing, of course ;). We make lots of cool stuff for Traveller and recently released our very own Outer Veil setting which has been very well received!

Our products can be found at: http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=2474

Other third part publisher include:

Jon Brazer Enterprises (d66 lists)
Terra/SolGames (Twilight Sector)
K Studio (Denizens)
Gypsy Knights Games (Quick Worlds)
Northern Edge Publishing (Cyclops Combat Walker)
and Sceaptune Games (Hyperlite)

and probably a few others too...

Definitely! Forgot to mention Spica--have one of their Career Books! Good stuff. Thanks to all the publishers chiming in here--I will definitely have a look.

If any other publishers want to mention their site or products, this would a good thread for this sort of thing. I know a couple of other gaming forums I frequent have a thread stickied for new Third-Party releases, which is always helpful. I'm not sure if that would be popular here or not, but I'd sure use it. :)

Avenger has recently relaunched. We no longer publish OTU materials (we were, and technically still are, the only 3rd party allowed to do OTU stuff, but for various reasons we won't be doing that any more), but we do publish materials that you can use with the Traveller rules.

That includes ship books, the Far Avalon setting and some new adventures.

Well, I guess DSL Ironworks would be the proverbial new kid on the block. Our focus is primarily a product called Quick Decks (deckplan geomorphs, essentially), along with a line of Technical Manuals and Captains Manuals for small craft and starships in production.

Our products page can be found at DriveThruRPG.com

Back