2300AD: French Arm Adventures - Now in Print!

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
French Arm Adventures is now in print, and you can grab a copy at;

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/rpgs/traveller/2300ad/french-arm-adventures.html

Explore the sights and mysteries of the French Arm, one of humanity’s main thrusts into the depths of space. This book contains several adventures set in the French Arm, allowing you to kick start a 2300AD campaign quickly and with the minimum of fuss. Combined with The French Arm sourcebook, referees will have between these two books everything they need for months of adventuring through an area of space troubled by a powerful alien invasion.

Pre-orders are going out this week and will be in your hands soon!

Hi,

As I'm hoping to help my FLGS (Travelling Man, Newcastle), I've been following your announcements. Currently "Tools for Frontier Life" is pre-order and "French Arm adventures "PDF". When can I expect the new Traveller books to be available from my FLGS?

BW,

Ian

Yep pretty much what Ian has said. I haven't seen Tools For Frontier Living in any games shops in person or online yet.

Is there a delay?

There was a delay, but it has been sorted now - should be appearing in stores next week, I believe. They are certainly at distributors now (and FAA should be with them next week).

Back