2 ed previews

I was wrong.
The Yuetshi language was also included in the 1st edition, although they did not offer statistics for the yuetshi race.
Therefore I do not think they will show statistics for Yuetshi in 2nd ed.

For Ralph:
"Bossonian" is lacking among languages because Bossonians should use the Aquilonian language, possibly a dialect of Aquilonian.

looks nice...
I can understand the B&W (color printing is soooo expansive) and we lucky guys will be saving ten bucks.
I didnt notice so many changes (anyway, I wasn't expecting so) but I' get the book nonetheless.

LucaCherstich said:
I was wrong.
For Ralph:
"Bossonian" is lacking among languages because Bossonians should use the Aquilonian language, possibly a dialect of Aquilonian.

Try telling that to the list of languages spoken by Hyborians on pages 22 and 24 of the Atlantean edition. :wink:

Ralph

So it is confirmed that the book is in black and white? This is not just a PDF thing. Also when will it be available in the states?? Can I get it before Gen Con or should I get it at the booth. Also should I go ahead and order it and pick it up at the con or will you bring enough that that wont be an issue?

Thanks and look forward to seeing you at the con

Even I, a non fantasy gamer, was tempted by the shininess. Pity it wasn't in colour though.

I think I ewould have bought it if it had been, even if it had been dearer.

LBH

Encouraging news! If LBH almost bought it then it must look pretty sweet, since LBH is mostly a non-fantasy gamer.

A brick toothill man? Sweet. How much would you say is just repeated from the 1st edition?

Strom said:
A brick toothill man? Sweet. How much would you say is just repeated from the 1st edition?

Even if they repeated all of AE Conan, there's plenty extra thickness to leave room for new stuff.

For a more in depth answer, we return you to our Conan 2E correspondent in Toothill.

Tooty? Over to you.

:lol:

LBH

lastbesthope said:
Strom said:

Even if they repeated all of AE Conan, there's plenty extra thickness to leave room for new stuff.

For a more in depth answer, we return you to our Conan 2E correspondent in Toothill.

Tooty? Over to you.

LBH

And before we hear from our roving reporter, Toothill, let's check in with our weatherman, Picty McHeadhunter. Picty?

"Death to all Aquilonians! Grrrrr!"

Thanks, Picty! And now: Tooty!

Toothill seems to be having some technical difficulties with his equipment. Let's go to our Darfari health reporter Wipey Bloodchin. Wipey?

"Eat red meat raw! GRRRRRR--<hic> -RRRRRRR

Alrighty then. You got a little flesh caught in your filed tooth there Wipey.

Let's hope Toothill is ready to report on Conan 2e and demonstrate the new manoeuvre Kip Up. Tooty?

Question for Mongoose - since the core rulebook for Conan 2e is in b&w, does that mean all supplements will be in b&w as well?

their is alot of book here 420 pages instead of 352ish of the first edition end plates are in colour and are of the main conan map.the borders of the page seem to be smaller but rest of book is black and white.

pictures of all weapons and armoar,clothes etc. each type of sorcery has its blast effects character sheet looks more helpful and found that when played the conan game at the open day once you find your way round you are helped by it.

any specific questions guys

Back