yea...more stuff

cerhob

Mongoose
YEAH!! i can be the first to really bitch about something here!
Ok here we go
sence i left my book at work u ppl will have to bare with me ppl
Ok...
In Cybernegitcs it talkes about the armored Plating it adds to your Defence rating not DR...Mistake? (and im not sure if its called Armored plating...its in external mods...you'll see it...Armor something)
Ok...heres another
I have a er....automatic gun and the rounds are explosove tipped... and Im hitting 3 guys in a 10 by 10 area...how much extra damage am i doing to them cus explosive tipped deals +1d6 per shot hit...how many shots hit each person?
Another....
Ammo for Rocket Brace?

Er...thats all I can think of at the moment...there was another but when I called Wizards of the Cost about it they had no clue and told me to email them...but i'll give u that one as well...
If im doing autofire and i score a crit hit what happens? Do i do dubble damage to all within the area? do they get no save? to me it seems like autofire is just to inaccrit to get a crit hit on.
but yea....sry for all the spelling errors...im sick...and to lazy to spell check...

Personal interpretation really, but here goes:
Can't remember Cybernet rules very well, if armour gives DR as standard then I would have thought that Armour Plating would as well, if not then Def should work.
Explosive bullets on autofire, I would just apply it once on each target for the attack.
Rocket Brace - no idea.
Crit Autofire - can't access the d20 modern SRD at work.
a) does autofire require an attack roll? Autofire against a single target does, does it in a spread, if not then no crits anyway.
b) does it qualify as a standard attack, it could be a attack-like action which doesn't get critical hits (like Grappling).
c) if it is a standard attack then critical hits would presumably apply against everyone in the area, but this strikes me as bad.

solkan_uk said:
Personal interpretation really, but here goes:
Can't remember Cybernet rules very well, if armour gives DR as standard then I would have thought that Armour Plating would as well, if not then Def should work.
Yea but the DR would be inscanely high! then again...it is armor plating...

armored Plating it adds to your Defence rating not DR...Mistake?

Should add to the DR, there are other items of cyberwear that add to defense value.

automatic gun and the rounds are explosove tipped... and Im hitting 3 guys in a 10 by 10 area...how much extra damage am i doing to them cus explosive tipped deals +1d6 per shot hit...how many shots hit each person?

Each of the 3 guys needs to make a Reflex Save against DC 15. For those guys that fail this check they each take the weapons damage rolled once. If this damage actually causes Hit Point damage then the Explosive tipped ammo causes an extra 1D6 Bludgeoning damage

If im doing autofire and i score a crit hit what happens? Do i do dubble damage to all within the area? do they get no save? to me it seems like autofire is just to inaccrit to get a crit hit on.

While the rules do not expressly forbid it (yet) no crititcal hits occur when using autofire.

Ammo for Rocket Brace?

Bought in pairs, Purchase DC 19 Restriction Mil +3

Criting on autofire attacks should only crit the first round. All other rounds that hit should be normal damage as they are not precise enough to hit a critical area.

Back