Xenomorph from Aliens

A

Anonymous

I recently read The Rookie's Guide to the Undercity, and noticed that they stated up the Xenomorph from Aliens. Granted, there was an Judge Dredd vs Aliens comic, but it was still a big surprise. Anyone else notice other guest appearances, like the Predator or Batman? :p

Artking3 said:
I recently read The Rookie's Guide to the Undercity, and noticed that they stated up the Xenomorph from Aliens. Granted, there was an Judge Dredd vs Aliens comic, but it was still a big surprise. Anyone else notice other guest appearances, like the Predator or Batman? :p

I ran Judgement on Gotham as an adventure during playtesting of the core rules and Batman made a guest apperance before getting his backside handed to him by one of our judges and a very timely Hi-Ex round. As for the Predator I was toying with placing one in the Atlantis supplement when I was writing it but due to time restrictions I didnt get the chance too.

Marc

Dredd Times said:
I ran Judgement on Gotham as an adventure during playtesting of the core rules and Batman made a guest apperance before getting his backside handed to him by one of our judges and a very timely Hi-Ex round. As for the Predator I was toying with placing one in the Atlantis supplement when I was writing it but due to time restrictions I didnt get the chance too.

Marc

Thats too bad you didn't have the time. Do you mind posting the stats for the Batman and the Predator? I would really like to know how your version of these iconic characters stacks up against Dredd and the like.

I'm not sure about the copyright issues, but if there are none, it might make a great S&P article to have some super heroes in there... but if that might not work out because of the copyright, you could post them here without risk since there would be no money involved :)

At least, I hope that's the case. Either way, I agree that it would be fantastic to see your stats. I have been planning a scenario with Predator and have no idea on stats and powers.

Arabin

Sorry I didn't mention that before. Yes, S&P is Signs & Portents, the monthly magazine by Mongoose Publishing. It is an excellent resource if you play any of their games, and recently it has been especially good for Dredd-heads.

Arabin

Artking3 said:
Anyone else notice other guest appearances, like the Predator or Batman? :p

there is a JD comic named "Lobo & Judge Dredd - Psycho Bikers Vs Mutants From Hell"

lobo.jpg

if you like Lobo....than this is fantastic !!!!!! :)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...102-0207829-6825717?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

argh....look at the price of this "offer" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what is it ? printed on gold with platinum letters ?!?!?!?!?! :shock:

Tell you what you can have my copy for half that price. Good lord thats expensive for a pretty run of the mill comic book. Btw link to Predator rules in case they have been missed is below:

http://turfwars.bravehost.com/crossover.htm

Marc

Dredd Times said:
Tell you what you can have my copy for half that price. Good lord thats expensive for a pretty run of the mill comic book.
Marc

:cry: sorry....*sniff*....i have some tears in my eyes.....you are so gracious....such a kind person.....thank you for your generous offer !!!!

:wink:

Hey, man, not to be mean or everything, but....
the Batman write-up can't be down loaded (and aside from the Crossovers section, the whole page gives off 404s).

Just so you know.

Back