WHY DO WE GAME??????

What makes you game?

• i like the modelling aspect

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i like the challenge of meeting someone in a duel, that people dont die in.....

• i like the comradery

• 1&2

• 1&3

• 2&3

• all of the above

• Total voters

byram

Mongoose
so why do we game?

whats the point? we dont get lot of chicks......
we dont get.....well alot of chicks....

so is it more of the modelling aspect?, or the challenge of playing a game like chess... or is it the just to have fun and hang around freinds?

me and my freinds do this for all these reasons...... i mean we all have had alot of girlfreinds come and go but the games we play , and the bonding that happens is always there..... so what makes you game?

come on everybody, post your reasons why!

give examples..... remember modesty goes out the door when your talking to me :D

I tryed to explain it to my grilfriend while watching a film the other week by the statement" i got to get some minis that look like that and try this out"

She just look at me like i was an idiot (which is true)

well it's fun and it fills up the non work hours :lol:
hows that do ya?

this is still modesty guys.......

now, answering the door naked, when jehovahs witnesses are knocking, that is NO modesty what so ever......

yeah thats right, that was me ;)

there has to be some crazy stories out there, just remmeber they have to involve gaming, or after gaming while hanging out......maybe riding an electric floor polisher?

because im a kid at heart ! ill never grow up! im 24 have a baby boy on the way in august and still love to duke it out with little plastic soldiers. A great hobby that takes you to other worlds . as long as your back from them in time to hang out with your wife LOL . but being deployed , besides phone calls home , and surfing this forum gaming is my break from the day .its the greatest hobby ever !!!!!

because im a kid at heart ! ill never grow up! im 24 have a baby boy on the way in august and still love to duke it out with little plastic soldiers. A great hobby that takes you to other worlds . as long as your back from them in time to hang out with your wife LOL . but being deployed , besides phone calls home , and surfing this forum gaming is my break from the day .its the greatest hobby ever !!!!!

btw, congrats on the baby boy, got any names for the little trooper?

and get home safe from the sandbox, do you get me? :lol:

and tank sounds when you are moving a tank.... you knwo the clankety-clank..... then the..... chic-chich-chic BOOM! as the cannon fires :D

:lol:

It is a great way to leave hussle and bustle of life behind for a while. There is no laundry, no bills, no "what should we have for dinner", none of that. There is just you and the friends that you are gaming with. It's like meditation using little pieces of plastic.

dyssnowman said:
It is a great way to leave hussle and bustle of life behind for a while. There is no laundry, no bills, no "what should we have for dinner", none of that. There is just you and the friends that you are gaming with. It's like meditation using little pieces of plastic.

nice way of putting it :D

we play because deep down we never grow up but because we can't be seen playing with little green army men we gotta add some rules, build our own moddles, paint em and 'game' with them, not play with them!

ianvancheese said:
we play because deep down we never grow up but because we can't be seen playing with little green army men we gotta add some rules, build our own moddles, paint em and 'game' with them, not play with them!

You stopped doing that? :oops:

Sneaky said:
ianvancheese said:

You stopped doing that? :oops:

ROFLMAO, thats too funny.....

Back