Who gets the next reinforcements?

Who should get the next reinforcements?

• Centauri -- Lion of the Republic needs more teeth!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Narn-- The wheel has turned!

• Drazi -- For the love of Sky Serpents!

• Raiders -- We need love too!

• ISA -- Well, OK we just more need fighters...

• Abbai -- It takes ships to beat pacifism into them!

• Brakiri -- Something besides cruisers!

• Vree -- So what we all look the same!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scimitar

Mongoose
OK, a general lighthearted poll. The EA reinforcements box is set for October and Minbari are set for December.
What would you like to see next. Maybe offer a tactical mix and/or painters point of view.

Myself, I'd like to see the Centauri. They had no Balvarians in the regular set and its pretty much a key ship. Also more skirmish ships, they have such a selection, but the set only provides Vorchans.

Tactically, the Balvarian is essential and a couple of Maximus (pre-SFOS) are also very handy. Also Rutarians are very useful as dog fighters and in anti-shipping strikes.

Painting, I'd like as said above more variety than just the 3 hull designs in the basic box.

Scimitar

Mongoose
Well thanks Mr. Poll-Pooper!:cry:

How about people just vote for the one they'd like regardless and ignore the uber-lurker chief mongoose...
Say, wasn't Old Bear going to erase your posts... :lol:

lastbesthope

Mongoose
Scimitar said:
Well thanks Mr. Poll-Pooper!:cry:

How about people just vote for the one they'd like regardless and ignore the uber-lurker chief mongoose...
Say, wasn't Old Bear going to erase your posts... :lol:

So what so we want to see after the Centauri.

I still want my White Star variants!

LBH

B5freak

Mongoose
**The following post is in all good humor***

Ya know, if I was the EA commander, and I got those ships as "reinforcements", I'd be a tad miffed. I mean, c'mon! You're sending me an Avenger and two Olympus! These things weren't worth the metal they were made of during the Earth/Minbari war. Why would I want them now! Sure, I get groovey Thunderbolts, two Hermes, and some Scouts, but I'd hardly call those the kind of cavalry I'd want racing to my rescue if Hyperions and Omegas found themselves in a tight spot.

If I was the EA commander, I'd have to ask what I'd done to Pi#@ off Fleet HQ.

Londo-X

Mongoose
even before I read LBH's post I voted Narn (but we centauri do feel the love, You like me you really like me! :lol: )all kidding asside I am planning a PBEM campaign where each race has 2 players 1 on line (plotting the sector conquest, and spending RR) and ther other player in town (who will actually fight the battles his race gets entangled in) and as I was writting the notes I was using SFOS to generate ship lists the Narn get jacked for variety of ships, While this does my centauri lovin' heart good, I am an impartial Ref here, and I think the Narn need a bit more variety, (come on these are the people who brought us the Theta Makur!)

jonasfett

Mongoose
I voted Vree, just because I want a Beam Saucer! :lol:

I only voted for them because Techno-Mage wasn't an option.

Scimitar

Mongoose
Shadow Queen said:
id love to field a fleet of pinicals

Pinicals??? What is that?

By the bye, unless the rules are very different in SFOS, I'm not sure what good 3 Leshath scouts are going to do... Never used them myself on the few occassions I've fielded Minbari fleets.

Any Minbari tacticians want to advise?

Shadow Queen

Mongoose
Scimitar said:
Shadow Queen said:

By the bye, unless the rules are very different in SFOS, I'm not sure what good 3 Leshath scouts are going to do... Never used them myself on the few occassions I've fielded Minbari fleets.

Technomage ships

frobisher

Mongoose
Shadow Queen said:
Scimitar said:
Shadow Queen said:

Technomage ships

They're Pinnaces - plural of Pinnace. Quite smirk inducing when you are talking about the size of them in conversation ;)

deathlynx

Mongoose
Had to vote ISA...I'd like to field more then two original models...Or at least without stretching into other fleets...