White Star Fighters

I was just curious about if there are plans of brining in the prototype White Star fighters that were used in the 'To Dream in the City of Sorrows'? I was just curious and also will the White Stars be mentioned in the Minbari Federation book or the Season 3 Source Book.

as for the white star, it would be more logical to make it useful for the players during the 4th season, since (correct me if i'm wrong ;)) during the 3th, only one were operationnal !! ;);););););)

Besides that, i'm fine !! ;) !!

bob_morden said:
as for the white star, it would be more logical to make it useful for the players during the 4th season, since (correct me if i'm wrong ;)) during the 3th, only one were operationnal !! ;);););););)

Besides that, i'm fine !! ;) !!

There was a whole fleet towards the end of the 3rd season that they where building up (off camera) all year. So in theory, there are more. But I don't think they where doing any missions, since it was done in secret. :D

I suppose you are talking about the Whitestars we see in the shadow war... I always thought they were more of a patrol craft or cutter than a fighter. we did do some stats up in our game to hold us over. I don't know if they are at all decent stats, but they worked for us. If anyone is interested then I can post them.

What AnlaShok Lynx is talking about are not the Whitestar gunboats that we all grew to love in the show, but rather the fighter versions introduced in the novel "To Dream in a City of Sorrows".

Based on Whitestar technology, they were 1 seater fighters used by Sincalir, Marcus (i think), and Catherine Sakai to thwart a shadow threat. They were extremely maneuverable prototypes fighters.

Razuur

Exactly, Marcus, Sinclair and Cathrine Sakai all flew them becuase they were the prototypes to the White Star itself. I would love to see some stats on them. Also the Whitestar Fleet was introduced in "The Rock Cried No Hiding Place." That is when Delenn takes Sheriden to see the whole fleet. So they can be used, but whats to say that some weren't being used at all. We only saw one, but there probably were others out doing other missions and were kept secrect.

Actually, I'm pretty sure they were just being produced, not used. They wouldn't want to tip anyone off to the fact that more than 1 existed.

Think about it, if two people see the same ship in two different places, when there's only supposed to be one of them, well...

Unless they were used only to patrol hyperspace, which I find very unlikely.

Back