Where'd they go?

chaos0xomega

Mongoose
:shock:

I can't find the Ka'bin'tak, or the other Narn Armageddon ship. Nor can I find the Brakiri armageddon ship, and I think some other's are missing.

I might have missed it, but I couldn't find anything after several searches on what happened to them.

Does anyone know?

chaos0xomega said:

I can't find the Ka'bin'tak, or the other Narn Armageddon ship. Nor can I find the Brakiri armageddon ship, and I think some other's are missing.

I might have missed it, but I couldn't find anything after several searches on what happened to them.

Does anyone know?

You are not wrong fella! :shock:

So I'm not the only one who doesn't know? SWEET!

I checked old threads where people were posting links to pics of them, but they all take me to the upcoming releases screen, except for the ones that are still up(like the EA stuff I think).

So where is it? I want to see the Ka'bin'tak up close, and I still haven't even seen the other narn ship.

most likely these are the ships being effected by creating stable molds, think the neroon is another which is why you cant see that anymore.

Or, maybe they're melting down all of the ships to create even more Saggi's!!!!! :lol:

Forget your Pirate hats - start making foil hats!!!

Chernobyl said:
maybe they were just delayed until after armageddon so they would come out in the proper sequence.

Chern

The Ka'Bin'Tak was one of the first release of Armageddon ships, and now its not even displayed for release anytime this year. If this was pushed back, likt the rest, we'd still see it sometime in October/November.

I don't see how molds can be that big of a problem

As someone with many "old hands" in the miniature industry as close friends, you would be utterlu surprised what minor mistake or sculpting issue might be fine for the master but then collapse utterly for the production moulds.

It is no small task, to say the least.

-Bry

chaos0xomega said:

Does anyone know?

They wen to Za'ha'dum.......and died.

What's this about a purple sunfish?

And I am quite adept at making basic molds. I know what a mistake can do, but HOW did the mistake come about? These guys are supposed to be pro's at this stuff. Besides, is it really necessary to take them off the site entirely? If the mold collapsed, there should still be an original lying around with which you can work with and possibly retry the mold.

This reminds me of the voss pattern BFG ships that GW was trying to produce. The mold was apparently destroyed by the new prows. So you know what? Try it again! And again, and if necessary, change it until it works, but don't give up entirely.

I believe he is referring to the Neroon. The new Minbari Armegeddon ship.

ctaneroon.jpg

chaos0xomega said:

Maybe he is thinking of the Adira? Possibly?

I was unimpressed with either Narn ships. Of the two the Ka'Bin'Tak was a clear winner... I was deeply depressed over how bad the fast attack cruiser was... sorry to be mean.

chaos0xomega said:
This reminds me of the voss pattern BFG ships that GW was trying to produce. The mold was apparently destroyed by the new prows. So you know what? Try it again! And again, and if necessary, change it until it works, but don't give up entirely.

Well, they may be "trying again" which would explain the delay. Also, it is costly to go out and make NEW molds.

Swab TenaciousB said:
Or, maybe they're melting down all of the ships to create even more Saggi's!!!!! :lol:

Forget your Pirate hats - start making foil hats!!!

I would prefer and Epee hat myself. :D

Dave

Back