Where is the Conan Errata and Mass Combat rules?

I don't recall reading that those items would be up posted week. I am looking forward to the mass combat system and I do know that an errata/faq is currently being reviewed by mongoose staff.

MongoosePaul said:
Apologies for not having been as active as normal on the boards. I've been off work the past few days with a nasty throat virus that's had me laid up in bed.

I'll be working through to catch up as soon as I can.

Mass Combat i'll try and do at home this weekend so you can have it up next week.

Scrolls of Skelos is at the printers and (I believe) on track for its March Release.

I'll aim to also have the errata and FAQ out for you next week as well.

Sorry for having been so quiet.

That was from a thread in this forum (Where is Old Bear and Mongoose Paul?) posted LAST Thursday, the 19th of February.

Just wondering... did the FAQ/Errata and Mass Combat rules get lost on the way to the website?

bastion_korupt said:
Just wondering... did the FAQ/Errata and Mass Combat rules get lost on the way to the website?

Possibly. Or more likely the combination of sickness and bussiness to get the books out to print put them on delay. Much as Mongoose is dedicated to getting us the stuff they've promised, they do have to do the stuff that will keep them in bussiness first.

Still, I'm getting a bit twitchy too.

There is a big Games Manufacturer trade show coming up in Las Vegas in 2 weeks. They may be busy gearing up for that as well.

Thrack

Hey I'm just pleased that we're going to see them sometime.

Sure I'm a gamer so of course I'd prefer them sooner rather than later :)

But the FAQ, Errata and Mass Combat rules as well(!)
Here's just one voice to say thanks Mongoose guys for all your hard work,
and thanks for bringing out such a cracking game in the first place!

Andy

bastion_korupt said:
MongoosePaul said:
Apologies for not having been as active as normal on the boards. I've been off work the past few days with a nasty throat virus that's had me laid up in bed.

I'll be working through to catch up as soon as I can.

Mass Combat i'll try and do at home this weekend so you can have it up next week.

Scrolls of Skelos is at the printers and (I believe) on track for its March Release.

I'll aim to also have the errata and FAQ out for you next week as well.

Sorry for having been so quiet.

That was from a thread in this forum (Where is Old Bear and Mongoose Paul?) posted LAST Thursday, the 19th of February.

They said they'd "aim" to get it out this week, not that they guaranteedly would, plus we have into the weekend for this week ;)

Back