When will the RQ SRD be posted?

According to the site, it will be available to the public "after the games release". I would imagine any delays would just be down to getting someone to upload it onto the site as it must have been written already for the third parties that are interested. So I'm guessing Aug 7th or thereabouts.

I can understand that some of these errors (such as in the combat charts) were probably not able to be fixed as the books were already at the printers, but I sincerely hope that the SRD PDFs will have these known errors fixed...

M. Sprange said at a seminar in continuum that it would be available at the end of August from Mongoose's web site.

SteveMND said:
I can understand that some of these errors (such as in the combat charts) were probably not able to be fixed as the books were already at the printers, but I sincerely hope that the SRD PDFs will have these known errors fixed...

Those combat charts were never in the original manuscript - I wrote it to be used without charts :)

Those combat charts were never in the original manuscript - I wrote it to be used without charts

Well, that may be, but my original hope still stands: "I sincerely hope that the SRD PDFs will have known errors fixed."

While not many, there have been a handful of errors found on just the few pages of previews made public; while this can be extrapolated to the rest of the books and perhaps those wouldn't be caught in time, I would hope that at least the errors pointed out here on Mongoose's own boards would be corrected before the SRD was distributed...

Besides, it doesn't matter if the erroneous charts were in the original manuscript or not. What matters is whether they make it into the finished product... :(

Back