Whats Everybody Up To?

Whats everybody up to GOMC1 wise?

I've been writing up a new campaign, set entirely in one City Block - as some people live their entire lives in one block I thought it might be cool.

I'm treating a 'Floor' as one territory - Residential, various Malls, even a 'Sugar' Lab Lol, and so on.

So some games will be Gangs fighting to get through one territory to another!

Painting wise I've FINALLY started my Undercity Gang.

Hows about y'all?

Good topic.

I have a convention on September 29-October 1st and I am finishing up some terrain for Megacity one. Yet another time being a member of the infantry would be handy, but still not e-mail teply as of yet, regardless of fresh ones sent/ :(

The building I am having the most fun with is the arcade. I am makeing all sorts of machines. Everything from lightgun games to motorcycles cabinets to Dance Dance Revolution. It's going to have a half floor on the second level that is a skyboard shop.

Also finishing up my gang's hideout as per my homebrew rules for GoMC1.

to be honest i still havent bloomin played it, now im up in the middle of no-where in north lincs, I have no one to play, but i will have a reliable car by next week and i intend to visit a few clubs close by and start the convert...its like a holy crusade, to convert gamers (specially the traditionalists) to things like GOMC1 and C3

hehehee
:shock:

nothing particularily. Im concentrating a lot on my game demolition zone. Well, not mine, but mine and a few friends, we take it to various shows. Krazus played the old rules at colours, we have updated them drastically, icluding a lot of his suggestions.

If you are coming to colours, look for me.

I've been working on record card templates. Also collecting some urban terrain bits for my next big terrain project. Also finishing up some GOMC1 models right now.

Hello there
I will be running a demo here in Germany Saturday Week at Nimmys Horror Laden , expect pics .
john :lol:

I'm still building/painting up the plastic gangers from the box set, and building more worldworks terrain. With my existing non-mongoose figs I've actually got enough figs for 2 small gangs (or 1 decent sized one), but I really like the plastic gangers.

scotherns said:
I'm still building/painting up the plastic gangers from the box set, and building more worldworks terrain. With my existing non-mongoose figs I've actually got enough figs for 2 small gangs (or 1 decent sized one), but I really like the plastic gangers.

So do I (I think we may be the only ones Lol).

I love the WorldWorks stuff.

I thought the quality of the sculpts was iffy, but they captured the look of the early artwork from 2000 AD sufficiently. Problem was making an exagerated 2D comic into 3D reality.
(still no excuse for some of the heads though, loved the way the weapons went on: that was a lovely bit of design, 12 pretty cheap models that could represent a huge variety of individuals with minimal or no conversion).

Finished
Judge Dredd (Foundry version)
Street Judge, Male #1
Street Judge, Male #2
Street Judge Female
Pyro
SovSpy

Finished up the figs but need to complete the bases.
Blitzer x2
Futsie
Gutter Lawyer
Vid Vulture
Medibot
Robodog
MedJudge
TechJudge
a few Robot Gang Members

Still have to work on
Batters x2
Futsie

Plus I have a number of Copplestone and other ganger type minis

Lieutenant Rasczak said:
scotherns said:

So do I (I think we may be the only ones Lol).

I love the WorldWorks stuff.

They've just released another buildings pack for thier Modern range - check out their website if you haven't already seen it lately! Bought it last night, it will do nicely for run down MC-1 city-bottom :)

Back