Whatever happened to....

crizh

Mongoose
the Zocalo supplement?

It's supposed to be released in September but their ain't much of that left.

Anybody at Mongoose care to comment on when I might be able to get my slimey tentacles on it?

In time you will realize that, for the most part, the release dates shown on Mongoose website shoud be treated more as "guidelines." The usual rule of the thumb is that if the first notice of a new release is for X month, then X+1 month is when you'll likely see it for sale.

Thus the Zocala is for September. Ergo, you'll see it in October.

---Rich

True, but look at it this way, a while ago, everyone on the boards was saying that it would be X+2months to get your product. So...Mongoose is definitely getting better about pushing their product through the pipeline.

Good job Mongoose. Now just get it down to X+nothing and you are doing better than everyone else. Just make sure you don't do it at the expense of content.

My FLGS says it is coming in tomorrow (Wed 27th) in the UK.

Conversation went something like this:

(On phone) "Peter, you knnow that B5 supplement, Z... something?"
Me: "Zocalo? Yup, i know it."
(On phone: "Well it'll be in tomorrow, we'll keep it for you!"
Me: "Excellent!"

Z.. something, you just can't get the staff can you!

:D

LBH

Greg Smith said:
I just got a mail from my FLGS to say he has them.

Whohoooooo ! :mrgreen:

Could that mean that I'll finally receive my latest order (Zocalo, Psy Corps and S&P 15)?

I'm waiting for quite a loooooooooooong time now... :cry:

Please?
Pretty please?
Pray thee please?

petitbilbo who cannot wait any longer

What did poor Smeagol ever do to nasty Hobbit?

Smeagol only wants the precious...

Smeagol only wants to RULE WHOLE GALAXY WITH FIST OF IRON, ALL SHALL BOW BEFORE ME, THE WORTHLESS MAGGOTS, ESPECIALLY THAT WIMP SNOW, I'LL SHOW THEM ALL WHAT TRUE POWER IS, THE SHADOWS WILL TELL STORIES OF ME TO FRIGHTEN THE DRAKH, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......

Back