Whatever happened to....

lastbesthope said:
No fair!

I haven't seen ot for sale in the UK yet!
Aahhh, the advantages of pre-ordering everything directly from Mongoose! YAY! And soon I will even have the time to finally read them throughly... :roll: (damn work! Why does society insist I have to work for my money? I'd rather spend my time roleplaying... :wink: :D )

petitbilbo said:
Greg Smith said:
I just got a mail from my FLGS to say he has them.

Whohoooooo ! :mrgreen:

Could that mean that I'll finally receive my latest order (Zocalo, Psy Corps and S&P 15)?

I'm waiting for quite a loooooooooooong time now... :cry:

Please?
Pretty please?
Pray thee please?

petitbilbo who cannot wait any longer

GOT IT ALL !!!

Man, I'm sooooooo happy !

;)

Petitbilbo

ps: next on line to be ordered : Into The Crucible & The Rangers

Lets see ,you're in Europe, you got it now. I'm in Australia, it might turn up in another month.

Smergol, the trial version of a Shadow Agent. They changed their methods after this.

Barbara said:
Lets see ,you're in Europe, you got it now. I'm in Australia, it might turn up in another month.

Sorry for you!

But, just image how much these things must travel just for us to get them :
Printed in China, sold in the US of A* , and shipped to Australia/Belgium...

Why does the notion of "global village" suddenly come to mind?

8)

petitbilbo

* (MSprange mentioned problems with the customs in the States for Psy Corps, so I guess that they do not come straight from the UK)

Yahoo, Zoccola has been sighted in Sydney. Now all I have to do is wait for it to get over here. The store owner said that the reprint of Psi Corp was shortly behind it. Any idea how shortly shortly is?
Sorry about your mail strike, offer to help out if you get to find your mail first.

Back