What is the best way to get into Lone Wolf

Charke

Mongoose
I've got a funny story, the sort of story you know you shouldn't tell but you do anyway.

I was researching Lone Wolf a while back when Mongoose was looking for a new writer and, well, I made a mistake. I picked up most of the Lone Wolf and Cub serries, an amazing serries about a samurai assassin and his kid. I even wrote one of my proposals base on this serries but I realized my mistake before submitting it.

Where is a good place to start with Lone Wolf? I kept running into old roleplaying suppliments until I realized that they were the same thing. What I'm looking for is the book tittles so I can search for them.

Mark Charke

Charke said:
I've got a funny story, the sort of story you know you shouldn't tell but you do anyway.

I was researching Lone Wolf a while back when Mongoose was looking for a new writer and, well, I made a mistake. I picked up most of the Lone Wolf and Cub serries, an amazing serries about a samurai assassin and his kid. I even wrote one of my proposals base on this serries but I realized my mistake before submitting it.

Where is a good place to start with Lone Wolf? I kept running into old roleplaying suppliments until I realized that they were the same thing. What I'm looking for is the book tittles so I can search for them.

Mark Charke

Read the original books found here: http://www.projectaon.org/. Start with books 1 and 2. Then 3 to 5. Then 6 to 12. After that read the 4 Greystar books.

Back