What do you think of his titles

JMISBEST

Mongoose
What do you think of the following titles of A Character who although my other newly restarted campaign is nowhere near finished is already married to Rao and has seen Drinax reborn ahead of schedule as the strongest of The Trojan Reach's 4 lesser powers, but have took almost 29.4 years to get

The position of A Very Senior Knight on The Worlds of Drinax, Bryni, Neumann and Cordan, all of which all come with Social Scales of 12

The position of A Senior Courtier on The Worlds of Drinax, Asim, Bryni, Neumann and Cordan, all of which all come with Social Scales of 12

The Title of A Moderate Noble of The Floating Palace of Drinax with A Social Scale of 13

War-Hero of The Wars to save 2 worlds from destruction, 2 more from tyranny and a 5th from slavery in all but name that comes with A Very High Social Scale of 13

Officially the title of Drinaxian Admiral in command of A Drinaxian Pirate Hunting Fleet of 26 small sized, 7 medium sized and 3 large sized ships as well as full and legal ownership of A private very large Class B Starport that comes with A Social Scale of 14

And

Title of Senior Duke of The Reborn Kingdom of Drinax with a portfolio worth Cr 562,288,200 that makes him Cr 3,947,740 worth of income or Cr 1,990,177 profit per month that comes with A High Social Scale of 15

What do I think?

I think it is bullshit.

How the fuck do you twist character generation into producing this?

Are you a Russian bot?

JMISBEST said:
What do you think of the following titles of A Character who although my other newly restarted campaign is nowhere near finished is already married to Rao and has seen Drinax reborn ahead of schedule as the strongest of The Trojan Reach's 4 lesser powers, but have took almost 29.4 years to get

The position of A Very Senior Knight on The Worlds of Drinax, Bryni, Neumann and Cordan, all of which all come with Social Scales of 12

The position of A Senior Courtier on The Worlds of Drinax, Asim, Bryni, Neumann and Cordan, all of which all come with Social Scales of 12

The Title of A Moderate Noble of The Floating Palace of Drinax with A Social Scale of 13

War-Hero of The Wars to save 2 worlds from destruction, 2 more from tyranny and a 5th from slavery in all but name that comes with A Very High Social Scale of 13

Officially the title of Drinaxian Admiral in command of A Drinaxian Pirate Hunting Fleet of 26 small sized, 7 medium sized and 3 large sized ships as well as full and legal ownership of A private very large Class B Starport that comes with A Social Scale of 14

And

Title of Senior Duke of The Reborn Kingdom of Drinax with a portfolio worth Cr 562,288,200 that makes him Cr 3,947,740 worth of income or Cr 1,990,177 profit per month that comes with A High Social Scale of 15
I think it took 29.4 to chargen such Travellers using physical dice rolls. We're talking hundreds of thousands of dice rolls until just one of those Travellers is generated. Next time, use an app. Much faster for number crunching such outcomes.

Back