What books are out there to be had so far?

A

Anonymous

Which books do people actually have in their posession? I ask because I read in one of the threads that someone still has the Earth Alliance Sourcebook on order, yet it shows as being released on the Mongoose website. I was going to have my gameing store place some things on order, but wanted to know which things were actually out there! :) Thanks guys and gals. :!:

From what I've heard, the Earth Alliance sourcebook should be released near the end of the this month but you probably won't put your hands on it before October if you account for the delivery time.

As for the rest, here's a list of what' available at my gaming store in Eastern Canada :

1. Core Rulebook
2. Fiery Trial
3. Coming of Shadows*

* Well the salesman told me that they should get it this week. But I know it has arrived in most gaming stores.

Hi guys,

Latest news.

An advance copy of the EA book has landed on my desk (and very nice it looks too). The rest are currently (I ain't kidding!) on a slow boat from China. It looks like they are destined to arrive on the first week of October - slightly annoying, but the good news is that Minbari is well underway and should be out for October as well, all things going well.

as all us B5 fans know.. its the Curse of B5, so we dont blame you we blame the bloody Curse... someone needs to get a Shaman and excursise this Curse....

Thanks for the information folks. I was wondering, and now I can tell my local store what to look for... We are in nowhere and sometimes things come even slower here than to the jungles of south america! :shock: ha ha. Thanks.

It seems to be about a month after the release date on the site. I just got my 'The coming of shadows'. even though i'm a little annoyed at the errors and somtimes bad formatting of the text.

msprange said:
Hi guys,

Latest news.

An advance copy of the EA book has landed on my desk (and very nice it looks too).

Any chance of letting a slip a little of the contents? :wink:

Back