Wars RPG - Awaiting more ...

A

Anonymous

Hi !

Just wanted to let you know I just bought the 3 available products and I really like it.
So you surely can understand my huge disappointment when now I see the announced new products taken off the release schedule. :cry:

Can you tell me if there will be future releases and when will that be ?
I really would like some more Adventures (something also missing with Babylon 5...) and Equipment/Ship Sources ...

Thanks !

redwulfe said:
Noooooooo! Every time I get to were I like a game the company kills it this sucks.

They haven't killed it, they are IIRC waiting to see how much sales pick up before deciding how to continue.

LBH

Fact is the game rocks, but it's still connected to Decipher, which is a curse. Decipher single handedly killed everything Wars.

I wasnt able to find the RPG anywhere and hand to special Order it, and Put money down. I lost my pre-order form and the books never came in. So I'm out $5, because I have no proof.

Unless I see all the books in one store I'm not getting them. I'm no longer going to try and hunt them down. I havent seen them anywhere on LongIsland.

Fact is Decipher has passes on this liscense and is hopping MP can push the game/liscense so they can come back with something based on Wars, other then the CCG. That card game is dead forever. Decipher shot themselves in the foot, the way they dealt with the Whole Wars Melt Down. My local hobby shop doesnt stock anything from them any more. They are feed up, getting stuck with junk they can give away. I mad because I dropped a few hundred bucks and I can sell my cards and No one plays the game any more. because CCGs get boring if there are no new cards coming out. it tends to be the same old thing over and over.

At least we can make some new stuff up for the rpg. a GM can go anywhere he wants, and can add rules from other games if the game dies.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: burn Decipher Burn!

Fact is the game rocks, but it's still connected to Decipher, which is a curse. Decipher single handedly killed everything Wars.

I wasnt able to find the RPG anywhere and hand to special Order it, and Put money down. I lost my pre-order form and the books never came in. So I'm out $5, because I have no proof.

Unless I see all the books in one store I'm not getting them. I'm no longer going to try and hunt them down. I havent seen them anywhere on LongIsland.

Fact is Decipher has passes on this liscense and is hopping MP can push the game/liscense so they can come back with something based on Wars, other then the CCG. That card game is dead forever. Decipher shot themselves in the foot, the way they dealt with the Whole Wars Melt Down. My local hobby shop doesnt stock anything from them any more. They are feed up, getting stuck with junk they can give away. I'm mad because I dropped a few hundred bucks and I can't sell my cards and No one plays the game any more. Because CCGs get boring if there are no new cards coming out. it tends to be the same old thing over and over.

At least we can make some new stuff up for the rpg. a GM can go anywhere he wants, and can add rules from other games if the game dies.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: burn Decipher Burn!

sorry 'bout the double post. guess when I way proof read I posted by mistake.

If you can't find then on Long Island, I got mine from Complete Stratagist at 11 east 33rd street Manhatten. They have them all, and we all want more.

8) Just ordered Battlefront. If they come out with Soul and Steel, which I believe Sam indicated they had already playtested I will be happy. I think Soul and Steel is the equipment book. Dave2

Dave2 said:
8) Just ordered Battlefront. If they come out with Soul and Steel, which I believe Sam indicated they had already playtested I will be happy. I think Soul and Steel is the equipment book. Dave2

Hi

Apparently there are some release issues which I can't talk about. So don't hold your breath.

Sam

8) Thanks for the info. Well at least got battlefront. Would love to see Soul and Stell if not oh well. Seems to be rough time industry wide. Also to be honest I have a ton of game lines that come out with books on regular basis, and it is rough to keep up Conan, Babylon 5, Nwod, Exalted, 3.5 D&D, Forgotten Realms, and Eberron. So I do not get too upset when a game has just few releases. Infrnum was great 3 books. Dave2

Back